Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Received Nomination!! Just Now
NOI - 19 Dec 2022
Submitted - 14 Jan
Assessment - 24 Jan
DIP - 29 Jan
Nomination - 9 March
Wow Navdeep, Great News. Glad to know someone who was with us from starting of this page got nominated. Did you get the nomination by email? and The scores in the express entry profile got updated? Is there anything else that we need to make sure.
Please share your experience. and hope you can apply in the next express entry draw. Keep us posted here.

navdeep.droid

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Wow Navdeep, Great News. Glad to know someone who was with us from starting of this page got nominated. Did you get the nomination by email? and The scores in the express entry profile got updated? Is there anything else that we need to make sure.
Please share your experience. and hope you can apply in the next express entry draw. Keep us posted here.
Thanks Sam, I got mail from GC Key, thee usual update we get that you got a message. Once you accept the nomination the score is updated in few minutes.
Nothing we can do, I think once the decision is in progress it is just matter of time to wait

Reactions: sampaul

tccc

Feb 21, 2023
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-13-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
23-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2023
Submitted: 25 jan
Assessment: 26 jan
DIP: 2 feb
Nomination: 10 march
Applied under CEC

Can I use the same reference letter from my employer for EE or do I have to get another one with current dates ?
as long as the letter meets the requirement I don't see the need for a new one

sampaul

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Submitted: 25 jan
Assessment: 26 jan
DIP: 2 feb
Nomination: 10 march
Applied under CEC

Can I use the same reference letter from my employer for EE or do I have to get another one with current dates ?
If you are still working there then please get an updated reference letter. So that by the time you apply for Express Entry, they can see that updated dates. Otherwise it was like one- two months old right. and Only the dates are changing. So i think its not a big deal.

sampaul

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Lets Do a head count. Who else is here waiting for nomination from either Feb 02 draw or December 2022 Draw. Please Like or reply to this post.
I will Edit This post According to the number of likes/Comment/Reply.

Count: 4
sam,tcc,sumanth, eprpalmedia

Last edited:

tccc

Feb 21, 2023
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-13-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
23-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2023
It looks like tomorrow or next working day, people who submitted around 5-7Feb would get nomination.
I'm sill in waiting for information status hehe.

sampaul

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
It looks like tomorrow or next working day, people who submitted around 5-7Feb would get nomination.
I submitted on 7th but my Status is still in Assessment. Not even in DIP. I think its too early to get a notification. I think they are only considering Dec draw invitees for next weeks express entry draws. Feb 2 people will get notification either before the March 29 draw or April 12 draw. I think these are more practical dates. what do you think?

Reactions: sumanth13

sampaul

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Also wondering does it have anything to do with the applicants with dependents? If there are dependents, there any chance that the processing gonna get delayed?

navdeep.droid

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Also wondering does it have anything to do with the applicants with dependents? If there are dependents, there any chance that the processing gonna get delayed?
I also had dependents. Also from previous year timelines I have seen people getting DIP on Monday and Nomination by Wednesday. So hope for the best.