+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 Feb Draw- Timelines

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
Yes I know, but I got NOI yesterday and in profile I got message date on 8th March. I was waiting for the NOI since last month because I received message in my profile last night.
So time period will start from the day I received NOI or the day the draw happened?
I think issued on 2nd feb 2023
Because healcare draw was happened on 2nd of feb 2023

vcarecontacts

Feb 8, 2023
Yes I know, but I got NOI yesterday and in profile I got message date on 8th March. I was waiting for the NOI since last month because I received message in my profile last night.
So time period will start from the day I received NOI or the day the draw happened?
From the date of noi issued mostly I read it somewhere , ask another for confirmation.
As I see website there is no draw conducted by oinp so I don't know

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
Has anyone who works in a regulated profession like dentistry and medicine got their onip application approved? One of my friends who was invited talked to the immigration lawyer and he said they if he doesn’t have the license to practice then Ontario will not accept his application.
Can anyone guide me with this? As I have received NOI as well and I’m a dentist but don’t hold a Canadian license to practice.

vcarecontacts

Feb 8, 2023
Has anyone who works in a regulated profession like dentistry and medicine got their onip application approved? One of my friends who was invited talked to the immigration lawyer and he said they if he doesn’t have the license to practice then Ontario will not accept his application.
Can anyone guide me with this? As I have received NOI as well and I’m a dentist but don’t hold a Canadian license to practice.
This is not true if they want to invite from cec they can but they invite fsw as well as.
As per my assumption They invited as a dentist to full fill basic need as dental assistant and laboratory dental technician only. Look at lots of LMIAs are there for dental assistant, healthcare assistant, technician and health care admin.

wowangst

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
04-05-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
25/01/2024
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/2024

wowangst

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
04-05-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
25/01/2024
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/2024
Don't worry, I think there was a new health draw which you are part of. You'll need quite a few things - review this page - https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream
Once you start the form its relatively easy, so you don't even need a rep to do it :p
Once you get nomination it will automatically link to your EE account so that's not worth worrying about yet.

Reactions: Fasih Khan