+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 14 Dec 2023

Dayz22

Apr 12, 2024
Does anyone know what should be done if ielts score and express entry profile expires after getting nomination ? Will the nomination still be valid ?

mzubair78

Apr 8, 2024
Does anyone know what should be done if ielts score and express entry profile expires after getting nomination ? Will the nomination still be valid ?
Yes, The nomination will be valid. Applicant should create a new profile and share details with OINP. Ielts expiration will not impact at all the nomination but Applicant would need a valid ielts to create new Express Entry profile.
Read the last part of this OINP link.
https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-system-streams

Reactions: Dayz22

indup

Apr 25, 2024
Stream: OINP- HCP - FSWP (Tech Draw)
Outland application

NOI: 14th Dec 2023
Submitted: 14 Jan 2024
Assessment: 30 Jan 2024
Current Status: Assessment.

Waiting for updates on the application.
Thanks and good luck to all!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dayz22

huzaima

Apr 25, 2024
Outland application

Submitted: 26 Jan 2024
Current Status: Submitted.

Waiting for updates on the application. Really running out of patience at this point. The timeline on the OINP website says 60-90 days. Sounds like a BS.

Reactions: PscyhFaith

PscyhFaith

Apr 10, 2024
Outland application

Submitted: 26 Jan 2024
Current Status: Submitted.

Waiting for updates on the application. Really running out of patience at this point. The timeline on the OINP website says 60-90 days. Sounds like a BS.
I wonder why they say 60-90 days when everyone is out of 90 days, my police report certificate is also counting down. Does anyone know if we can request a GCMS note to understand what is going on?

Last edited:

seanamin

Jan 20, 2024
One of my friends submitted their OINP HCP outland application last year March 28 2023, and he got his approval in August 2023 without any ADRs. I think this is the norm for outland applications

Apr 28, 2024
Hey Everyone!!

NOI Received: Dec 14, 2023
Submitted: Jan 23, 2024
Assessment: Within a month (Still in the Assessment phase)

It's been past 3 months and still waiting for my file to move to DIP. Anybody who has reached the DIP stage. I'm an outland applicant.

In addition, I can see a green check mark besides my file number, does this mean that my file is complete and no additional documents are required from my end?

Also, is the 60-90 days period, business working days or calendar days?

Last edited:

Dayz22

Apr 12, 2024
Hey Everyone!!

NOI Received: Dec 14, 2023
Submitted: Jan 23, 2024
Assessment: Within a month (Still in the Assessment phase)

It's been past 3 months and still waiting for my file to move to DIP. Anybody who has reached the DIP stage. I'm an outland applicant.

In addition, I can see a green check mark besides my file number, does this mean that my file is complete and no additional documents are required from my end?

Also, is the 60-90 days period, business working days or calendar days?
Yes, If you click on the greet dot you can see a message from oinp - Its just a completeness check for application.