+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP- Human Capital Priorities Stream- Work History

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

In the Work History Section of OINP application (Human Capital Priorities Stream- FSW), should I mention my work site location (which in my case would be my home address as working remotely during covid) or should it be employer's company location? Thank you in advance! :)

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello everyone,

In the Work History Section of OINP application (Human Capital Priorities Stream- FSW), should I mention my work site location (which in my case would be my home address as working remotely during covid) or should it be employer's company location? Thank you in advance! :)
Usually, company location. You can provide both and explain.

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Usually, company location. You can provide both and explain.
Thank you so much. May I know how can I provide both? The application only allows me to enter one company location (i presume). Should I mention my home location as work site location in Letter of Explanation?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thank you so much. May I know how can I provide both? The application only allows me to enter one company location (i presume). Should I mention my home location as work site location in Letter of Explanation?
I believe, you can input more than one. So, it should be fine. Yes, explain in the LOE.