+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-Human Capital 2017

anuragwankhede

Aug 6, 2016
Hi All,

Please share your timelines on OINP-Human Capital 2017. We can also discuss any issues encountered in application.

Timeline-
17-July - Application Submitted
27-July - Assessment

No updates since then.

kriti.mignon

Aug 1, 2017
Hello,

I have got an NOI from Ontario but now the OINP's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream has closed their application intake. Any idea when this will re-open? Is there a pattern to open/re-open it. Since I have only six months from the date I receive NOI to apply I am really concerned. Please revert!

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hello,

I have got an NOI from Ontario but now the OINP's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream has closed their application intake. Any idea when this will re-open? Is there a pattern to open/re-open it. Since I have only six months from the date I receive NOI to apply I am really concerned. Please revert!
There is no standard pattern or information that figure out the exact dates about Oinp opening/closing. You have to wait and keep on checking in a frequent interval to get to know when it opens.

Also, you can utilize this waiting time to prepare the document and apply Oinp in a day after it opens. because there are history that PNPs opened only for few hours(ie less than a day). Use the guide and keep ready the prescribed documents in the prescribed way (eg, photograph and its file name, passport all the pages, etc).

Finally, you will be generating the Financial statement while applying. It will take only 2-3 minutes. Then just download the guide(There may be chance of update in the guide) and review quickly before you apply.

kunalmanohar

Oct 13, 2017
Hi,

Mine is the same concern as kriti, all my document are ready, waiting for the application intake to open. Kindly update if anyone any info

Thanks