+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP HCP Tech Draw - Dec 19, 2022

palin

Mar 2, 2023
So then I should not put my TEF results since its considered clb6
But there wont be any contradiction to my EE profile.? I have added TEF in my EE profile
I don't think there is contradiction since EE have minimum CLB5 to pass and PNP isCLB6

navneet046

Apr 23, 2018
Hi,

I have received expression of interest from Ontario in December 2022 and submitted my application in January.

My current position within my company is 'Technology Lead' but I have mistakenly attached the resume which shows my current position as 'Business analyst'.

OINP has now reached back to me seeking clarification on same. Please advise on how I can justify the same.

Thanks.

navdeep.droid

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Hi,

I have received expression of interest from Ontario in December 2022 and submitted my application in January.

My current position within my company is 'Technology Lead' but I have mistakenly attached the resume which shows my current position as 'Business analyst'.

OINP has now reached back to me seeking clarification on same. Please advise on how I can justify the same.

Thanks.
I think you could admit the mistake and probably provide that you earlier worked as Business Analyst and in current role you have started working as Team Lead.

Meharoof

Feb 8, 2023
PLZ help me out
for filling ONIP profile, in language section, I selected two tests(IELTS and TEF)
my ielts scores are clb9 and clb10
my TEF results are clb7 and clb6
and I get an error saying: Please note that you are not eligible to apply. To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must have a CLB score of 7 or above in English or in French
what should I do ??
That is not an error. Its just a warning. Click check for errors button after filling in and saving the contents on this page and see if you have the green tick on the left pane. I got confused with the same thing.

palin

Mar 2, 2023
Hi All,
After application to OINP is approved , did anyone receive the nomination certificate from OINP?
Did you get an email that it was approved or did you just see this in the online status?
What dates where the submission and approval?

Pasha1

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hello guys. I have received NOI from OINP, but my experience in my current NOC hasn't been one year yet. By the time I apply, one year will be completed. When they assess duration of work experience, do they consider the period between the NOI date and date of submission of application?

Reactions: navneet046

navneet046

Apr 23, 2018
My timeline if it helps anyone:
NOI : 19th Dec
Submission : 22nd Jan
DIP : 7th Feb
ADR : 3rd March
Submitted Additional documents : 7th March
DIP : 7th March
Nomination : 15th March

Waiting for ITA :)
Happy Journey everyone!

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
My timeline if it helps anyone:
NOI : 19th Dec
Submission : 22nd Jan
DIP : 7th Feb
ADR : 3rd March
Submitted Additional documents : 7th March
DIP : 7th March
Nomination : 15th March

Waiting for ITA :)
Happy Journey everyone!
congrats, I'm not far far behind let me see when I get it

Reactions: navneet046

dxb_GTS_WP

Dec 31, 2021
Hi,

Thanks.
Hi, did you got feedback from them on your explanation? Have you got nominated already?

navneet046

Apr 23, 2018
Hi, did you got feedback from them on your explanation? Have you got nominated already?
Yes I got nomination on 15th March 2023.
I got reference letter from my employer with current role and all of its responsibilities which aligned with my NOC, and submitted it as a response to ADR.

navneet046

Apr 23, 2018
Hello guys. I have received NOI from OINP, but my experience in my current NOC hasn't been one year yet. By the time I apply, one year will be completed. When they assess duration of work experience, do they consider the period between the NOI date and date of submission of application?
They will consider one year from date of submission of application.
For example, if date of submission is 22nd January 2023 then one year work ex will be considered from 21st January 2022 to 22nd January 2023.

Reactions: Pasha1