+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP foreign worker stream 2020

tyagifever

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hi guys,

My situation is my pgwp is valid for 8 months and will expire in Late August 2020.

I want to apply through foreign worker stream. I’m going to start working for an employer soon.
Wondering how supportive are employers in providing the necessary documents for this process. This is a noc B level job and the employer satisfies all requirements to be eligible to support me(revenue more than $1M and so on). But I haven’t told my manager that he will need to provide me with confidential company documents such as tax statements, etc.)
Also, my wage is a little below than the median wage for this position which is a requirement. How much would this affect my application?

Would appreciate any inputs please.

Thanks

Younomi

Aug 31, 2017
Hi guys,

My situation is my pgwp is valid for 8 months and will expire in Late August 2020.

I want to apply through foreign worker stream. I’m going to start working for an employer soon.
Wondering how supportive are employers in providing the necessary documents for this process. This is a noc B level job and the employer satisfies all requirements to be eligible to support me(revenue more than $1M and so on). But I haven’t told my manager that he will need to provide me with confidential company documents such as tax statements, etc.)
Also, my wage is a little below than the median wage for this position which is a requirement. How much would this affect my application?

Would appreciate any inputs please.

Thanks
Are you planning for OINP International Student Stream - Employer Job Offer ?

Mnjot

Feb 29, 2020
What about me i had all my documents ready since 2 months i was preparing all my documents for OINP and on time my lawyer didn’t responded to my calls and i missed the opportunity that i was waiting from 1 year