+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Foreign worker-Post nomination process

Mary77

Feb 20, 2022
Please gather here to discuss the post nomination steps for the Foreign worker stream of filling out the permanent residence application (online portal).Thank you!

Mary77

Feb 20, 2022
No..they have an online portal now for permanent residence applications for non express entry

Mary77

Feb 20, 2022
Just type in permanent residence portal and create an account.It should tell you on your provincial nomination letter as well

naveen_dharni

May 10, 2023
Thanks I got the link, Do you know when I can apply for BWOP after submitting PR application in non-express entry route?

Just type in permanent residence portal and create an account.It should tell you on your provincial nomination letter as well

mzlst5

Jun 10, 2021
Foreign worker stream-non express entry
Would you please let me know if the nomination is based on a foreign worker job offer entitled to a "bridge open work permit" or not? I have read if the nomination letter mentions the employer or is restricted to the specific employer, it will not be valid for applying for BOWP

mzlst5

Jun 10, 2021
Yes,I am also that stream.You get a support letter for the open work permit once you are nominated.
Thank you for your prompt response. I am confirming because I already work here on closed work permit and people say because your nomination will be based on job offer from specific employer, So the nomination will be restricted to this employer. but you confirming that is not true.
Thanks alot

Mary77

Feb 20, 2022
The nomination is restricted to that employer.But they help you to obtain the work permit.For a clised work permit you need an Lmia and they cant help you with that so the work permit says open but you need to keep follow the nomination regulations.And if you dont work for that employer you will lose your nomination.Trust me on that,they do a very thorough investigation.Been there.
Thank you for your prompt response. I am confirming because I already work here on closed work permit and people say because your nomination will be based on job offer from specific employer, So the nomination will be restricted to this employer. but you confirming that is not true.
Thanks alot

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
The nomination is restricted to that employer.But they help you to obtain the work permit.For a clised work permit you need an Lmia and they cant help you with that so the work permit says open but you need to keep follow the nomination regulations.And if you dont work for that employer you will lose your nomination.Trust me on that,they do a very thorough investigation.Been there.
Incorrect. OINP Job Offer streams (both FW and IS) have work permit support letter that the nominee uses to apply for a closed work permit. The WPSL is employer restricted, it doesn’t say “open”, and is LMIA exempt (LMIA exemption code T13). Trust me on this one, because I have my WPSL open in front of me.