+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP family documents

manp1988

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Canada
Hi, I am applying for PR via OINP non-express entry program. I want to upload the documents for my spouse and child. But the additional option is not showing for upload of spouse passport, educational certificates, work history etc.
My question is do I need to merge my, my spouse's and child's documents in a single PDF file for each category?

Document name Attachment Actions
*Travel documents and passports (required)
*Confirmation of Nomination (required)
*Proof of language proficiency (required)
*Police certificates and clearances (required)
*Photo(s) (required)
*Birth Certificates (required)

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, I am applying for PR via OINP non-express entry program. I want to upload the documents for my spouse and child. But the additional option is not showing for upload of spouse passport, educational certificates, work history etc.
My question is do I need to merge my, my spouse's and child's documents in a single PDF file for each category?

Document name Attachment Actions
*Photo(s) (required)
Yes make a cover page of each saying principal applicant, spouse and child and compile in 1 PDF so as to get rid of any confusion.

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP

Document nameAttachmentActions
*Photo(s) (required)
Hi @manp1988 - I too am going to applying for my spouse along with myself in the Non-Express entry portal. My question to you is that have you completed your submission ? Did you get the Police certificate for your spouse and children also ? How does this system work for spouse. For self, one has the OINP certificate, but what to show for spouse (my wife is on work permit currently).

manp1988

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Canada
Hi @manp1988 - I too am going to applying for my spouse along with myself in the Non-Express entry portal. My question to you is that have you completed your submission ? Did you get the Police certificate for your spouse and children also ? How does this system work for spouse. For self, one has the OINP certificate, but what to show for spouse (my wife is on work permit currently).
My spouse does not have OINP. I am including her on my PNP submission. I have to take PCC for myself and my spouse. So PCC is important. It risks the danger of profile being rejected if PCC is not conducted.

Fay-control

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Should we upload passeport documents for spouse and child even if in the Entry express I am going alone without them?