Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share my experience with OINP application and wondering if anybody had the same problem.

On June 6th I have submitted my profile for Express Entry through MY CIC. Shortly, after that on June 8th I received a message in Express Entry profile that: "Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)". I have submitted all required documents to Ontario directly and after two month wait, I received another message in Express Entry profile that:

"Dear xxxx,

Congratulations! The Government of Ontario has indicated to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) that they would like to nominate you for their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to accept or decline this nomination."

But when I am going to accept it in my Express Entry profile within MyCIC, it is saying that nominee "has already expired on February 2nd, 2015" which does not make any sense, I did not even create profile on that time.

I have submitted inquiry to Express Entry tech support, and this is what they replied:

"Dear Client,

You would need to log into the same MyCIC account (and corresponding GCKey) that you used for your Express Entry profile. If you created multiple MyCIC accounts (that is, with different GCKey or Sign-In Partner credentials), this could be the reason that you are not viewing the active Express Entry profile and correspondence in your MyCIC account.

Read the nomination approval letter carefully to ensure that it is for Express Entry or if it is for the regular (paper-based) Provincial Nominee Program application process.

Our records indicate that this profile is active in the pool. You may update your profile to indicate that a province accepted you in their nomination program (Express Entry stream). To ensure that updates are saved correctly, consult these web pages: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=1003&t=29 and http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=1005&t=29

We cannot update your profile for you. Once you have made the update, the province will confirm the nomination and 600 points will be added to your points score."

and there is no option to reply them back..

I have already contacted to OINP department and they told me it's CIC responsibility..
Does anybody know what next step I should take?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you have multiple 'active' MyCIC profiles? That could be a problem. If that is the case, try deactivating/withdrawing other active profiles EXCEPT the one where you received the nomination.

If that is not the case, you will have to check this with OINP again because they hold those additional 600 points - CIC just releases those points. Also try sending in a CSE and attach the OINP mail along with it to ask CIC if there is any other way of getting those 600 points credited to your account.

CSE ---> https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

alekseyk

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac,

thank you for your reply,

I have only one active profile, I have called OINP and they saying in order to release 600 points they need to receive accept from me, which I can do only through myCIC account.

For correspondence I have provided above used CSE.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alekseyk said:
Asivad Anac,

thank you for your reply,

I have only one active profile, I have called OINP and they saying in order to release 600 points they need to receive accept from me, which I can do only through myCIC account.

For correspondence I have provided above used CSE.
What you can also do is select "yes" to answer the question that asks if you have any provincial nominations in your EE profile. Once you do, CIC will retrieve the information from Ontario and your profile will be updated with the 600 points.

alekseyk

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
have already tried, but this section is blocked for me to edit, I assume because in their system it checked as PNP is expired