+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Express entry notification of interest

devesh601

Jun 8, 2019
Hi

please suggest on below I have recd NOI from Ontario in the recent release. My current CRS is 449. below are my queries.
1. There is a probability of cut-off reaching to 449 or below and if I get EE invite, shall I still proceed with this OINP application
2. If I applied OINP and I get EE invite is it suggested to withdraw from OINP and applying directly through EE in hope of lesser lead time
3. If OINP do not consider me for nomination after reviewing my application, and I get EE invite through which if PR is given. I still can go and work in ontario ?

thanks in advance

eiden03

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Hi

please suggest on below I have recd NOI from Ontario in the recent release. My current CRS is 449. below are my queries.
1. There is a probability of cut-off reaching to 449 or below and if I get EE invite, shall I still proceed with this OINP application
2. If I applied OINP and I get EE invite is it suggested to withdraw from OINP and applying directly through EE in hope of lesser lead time
3. If OINP do not consider me for nomination after reviewing my application, and I get EE invite through which if PR is given. I still can go and work in ontario ?

thanks in advance
1 and 2) The cutoff might reach 449 the last few months of the year, but it is completely unpredictable and nobody but CIC knows what the future holds. Proceed with OINP, it only takes 1-2 months to process once you submit. I can almost certainly guarantee you the cutoff will not reach 449 before you get a nomination from Ontario.

3) Yes.

devesh601

Jun 8, 2019
1 and 2) The cutoff might reach 449 the last few months of the year, but it is completely unpredictable and nobody but CIC knows what the future holds. Proceed with OINP, it only takes 1-2 months to process once you submit. I can almost certainly guarantee you the cutoff will not reach 449 before you get a nomination from Ontario.

3) Yes.
thanks very much