+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[OINP] Employment Reference letters needed for all jobs?

matthewbr

Feb 5, 2018
Hi,

I've been struggling to find an answer in the forum for this one but I'm currently applying for the CEC stream and I only have the employment reference letter for the experience I'm claiming in Canada. However I also have previous foreign jobs but I don't want to claim points for them, those jobs were either internships that were part time and less than a year or a job I had for 3 months that was full time but it was also taken while I was in University.

If I don't need to claim the points for these jobs, can I list them in the Other Activities section and not provide employer letters for them?

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
For the jobs you are not claiming points for:
1. Don't add them under the Work History section in your EE profile or PR application.
2. After you get an ITA, list them only under Personal History section.
In this case, you will not need to submit any letters for these jobs. BTW, this question has been answered hundreds of times in the forum. Good Luck!

matthewbr

Feb 5, 2018
1. Don't add them under the Work History section in your EE profile or PR application.
In this case, you will not need to submit any letters for these jobs. BTW, this question has been answered hundreds of times in the forum. Good Luck!
Hey I’m sorry I didn’t make myself clear but this question is especifically for OINP program not EE. I’m not sure if I should do the same for OINP. Thanks!

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
Hey I’m sorry I didn’t make myself clear but this question is especifically for OINP program not EE. I’m not sure if I should do the same for OINP. Thanks!
hi Did you get your answers yet? mind sharing? for OINP?

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
hi I understand that the work experiences would be counted max 3 years if its a job outside of Canada...

so is it too late to remove some of the jobs from EE? I haven't receive ITA yet.. but I received NOI from NIOP...

vijay_newbie

May 21, 2020
hi I understand that the work experiences would be counted max 3 years if its a job outside of Canada...

so is it too late to remove some of the jobs from EE? I haven't receive ITA yet.. but I received NOI from NIOP...
Hi I am in same situation..I am yet to get ITA..but got OINP...do we need to show all work experience in work history for OINP or only for the points I am claiming for...Can we remove the rest of the jobs from EE profile as well as from OINP work history profile..please let me know ASAP

DEVANSH_PATEL

Jun 21, 2020
Hi I am in same situation..I am yet to get ITA..but got OINP...do we need to show all work experience in work history for OINP or only for the points I am claiming for...Can we remove the rest of the jobs from EE profile as well as from OINP work history profile..please let me know ASAP
Hello, Please help me.
Can you please guide me as how you added your part time work experience in OINP?
Is this even necessary if not how to skip it
THANKS