uerceg

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Berlin, Germany
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey guys,

Wanted to check if anyone was applying for OINP (tech draw) and faced the situation in which employment reference letter from ex employer was not sent in time to be submitted with an application.

My ex company’s HR is just amazingly slow and one can’t explain them how urgent request I sent them actually is. And due to their slowness I will fail to have in my possession employment reference letter for job I did between 2012 and 2015. I have gotten the reference letter from my current employer (2015 until today).

Is this an issue and can I submit my application without the 2012-2015 reference letter? If it arrives after submission, can I somehow attach it to application afterwards?

In general any tips and advices are more than welcomed.

Cheers

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hey guys,

Wanted to check if anyone was applying for OINP (tech draw) and faced the situation in which employment reference letter from ex employer was not sent in time to be submitted with an application.

My ex company’s HR is just amazingly slow and one can’t explain them how urgent request I sent them actually is. And due to their slowness I will fail to have in my possession employment reference letter for job I did between 2012 and 2015. I have gotten the reference letter from my current employer (2015 until today).

Is this an issue and can I submit my application without the 2012-2015 reference letter? If it arrives after submission, can I somehow attach it to application afterwards?

In general any tips and advices are more than welcomed.

Cheers
Which is the primary job amongst the two?