+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer

A_Waris

Star Member
Oct 24, 2023
Hi, my question is about OINP. I am on a spousal permit and working in ON for an employer since Mar. I submitted my EOI to OINP under the Employer Job Offer stream. How long does it take to get an ITA from Ontario government. Furthermore, how many points do I need to qualify for OINP. When I submitted my EOI, my total points were 49 and some points were not awarded to me because it said that, "points not awarded under this stream".

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, my question is about OINP. I am on a spousal permit and working in ON for an employer since Mar. I submitted my EOI to OINP under the Employer Job Offer stream. How long does it take to get an ITA from Ontario government. Furthermore, how many points do I need to qualify for OINP. When I submitted my EOI, my total points were 49 and some points were not awarded to me because it said that, "points not awarded under this stream".
Is your NOC on the list of those selected in past draws? If so look at when the draw was last held and the score.

Maxsusan

Jan 20, 2024
Hello,

please I have a question and hopefully I can get an answer to. I did the expression of interest for OINP Employee Job offer- foreign worker stream and claimed points for 6months or currently working in the job offer. I got invite to apply but the issue I have is my job offer is less than 6months but I currently work there… can I still submit an application and would that not be a misrepresentation?

A_Waris

Star Member
Oct 24, 2023
Hello,

please I have a question and hopefully I can get an answer to. I did the expression of interest for OINP Employee Job offer- foreign worker stream and claimed points for 6months or currently working in the job offer. I got invite to apply but the issue I have is my job offer is less than 6months but I currently work there… can I still submit an application and would that not be a misrepresentation?
What was your NOC and what is your duration with your current employer as of today

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
OINP - Employer Job Offer is supposed to be a point-based system, but that's been far from true lately. They've been conducting draws for specific professional profiles, mainly technology and healthcare workers. Sometimes, they also include skilled trades but they change the NOCs that apply under skilled trades.

I submitted my profile in March 2023, but I was not invited until December 2023 because my NOC wasn't included in the previous skilled trades draws.