+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer Streams

rmohan.other

Oct 5, 2022
Hi All,

I applied my PR through OINP - Employer Job Offer Streams and recently received an invitation to submit my documents as part of EOI.

As part of the documentation, they are asking for the following details. Pls note: I work for Cognizant Technology Solutions and I tried checking with immigration & HR teams, but I'm not getting the following details though I submit my PR on my own.

- Date of Incorporation
- Incorporation/Registration Number
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)/Business Number
- Business Legal Structure
- Has you business been amalgamated in the last three years
- Number of years in active business prior to the date of application submission
- Gross Revenue for the most recently completed fiscal year prior to application submission (non including HST/GST)
- Start and End date of Fiscal Year

Can anyone help how to get these details or if anyone had done this recently or have these details? Appreciate your help on this, as IRCC had given me 14 days time and now I'm left with 3 more days to submit these details.

Thanks
Mohan

Reactions: Sipofo

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,

I applied my PR through OINP - Employer Job Offer Streams and recently received an invitation to submit my documents as part of EOI.

As part of the documentation, they are asking for the following details. Pls note: I work for Cognizant Technology Solutions and I tried checking with immigration & HR teams, but I'm not getting the following details though I submit my PR on my own.

- Date of Incorporation
- Number of years in active business prior to the date of application submission
- Gross Revenue for the most recently completed fiscal year prior to application submission (non including HST/GST)

Can anyone help how to get these details or if anyone had done this recently or have these details? Appreciate your help on this, as IRCC had given me 14 days time and now I'm left with 3 more days to submit these details.

Thanks
Mohan
Why would you collet this information. Your employer fills out the employment form and signs it with your job offer. All the information you are asking is in the form.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All,

- Date of Incorporation

Thanks
Mohan
It's not possible to submit this on your own. Your company must submit this information. if your company is not willing to participate, then unfortunately this immigration program is not an option for you and you will need to look at something else like Express Entry.

rmohan.other

Oct 5, 2022
Why would you collet this information. Your employer fills out the employment form and signs it with your job offer. All the information you are asking is in the form.
Hi, Thanks for your reply.. but unfortunately my company is not ready to provide these details. So, trying to find on my own... :(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, Thanks for your reply.. but unfortunately my company is not ready to provide these details. So, trying to find on my own... :(
It's not possible to do this one your own. Only your company can provide these details and complete the employer form. If your company is not willing to do this, then you need to decline the nomination.

Reactions: Naturgrl

sejal1989

Apr 20, 2022
Hi All,

- Date of Incorporation

Thanks
Mohan
Hi,

Can i know what was your score ? I am asking because my score was 54 (NOC:21232)and still not received the ITA.
It seems they have not updated anything on the OINP website regarding latest draw.

Thanks

p.other

Aug 16, 2023
Hi, Mohan, were you able to find all this information from cognizant?

I am in the same situation like you, do you know how to proceed?

rmohan.other

Oct 5, 2022
Thanks for your reply. But unfortunately my company will not sign any documents asper the revised Policy. But they will provide the required supporting documents like employment letter etc.,

rmohan.other

Oct 5, 2022
Hi,

Can i know what was your score ? I am asking because my score was 54 (NOC:21232)and still not received the ITA.
It seems they have not updated anything on the OINP website regarding latest draw.

Thanks
Yes,my score comes around 64. But the NOC code is yet to get picked. I'm also waiting for my turn....

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
So if I have 66 points but my NOC is not tech or health related, I have no chances of getting invited though this stream?