+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Employer Job Offer Stream - Previous Experience

ignotous

Jun 19, 2020
I have invitation to apply to the OINP Employer Job Offer stream and my current employer is supporting the application with the Employer Form. I have a doubt regarding proof of compensation for previous work experience

3. Proof of compensation
You must scan and upload proof of compensation for any work experience you include in your application to meet the minimum of two years of required work experience.

Proof may include copies of:

• pay slips, pay cheques or pay statements for the first and last month of each period of work experience
  • bank statements showing salary deposits for the first and last month of each period of work experience
  • income tax documents
  • letter(s) from employer(s) confirming your annual salary/hourly wage. These letters must explain why documentation to verify compensation for work performed is not available
Now for my previous experiences I have last 3 pay slips (along with reference letter, offer letter, relieving letters etc), but not the first pay slip. With only 14 days to submit it will be really difficult to get first payslip for all my previous experiences. I could try bank statements but the account I used for one of my employers is not even active now.

Has anyone faced this issue? I do have my previous tax statements but how do they help to highlight specific employer pay history?

sowp_canada

Mar 13, 2021
Hi, how did you solve this problem? I am thinking of uploading my ITR-V, but I'm not sure if that would be sufficient.