+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP EMPLOYER JOB OFFER STREAM - international student/foreign worker

OEJOS

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi sirs/mam,

Hope you can help me with my doubts.

I am under Open work permit, planning to convert it to closed work permit after I receive my nomination from ontario under employer job offer stream- foreign worker, lets Assume that i already apply and got approved in closed work permit and then suddenly lost the job after 1 year while pr paper paper based application is ongoing? Difinetely Im gonna lose my status in canada and I dont have a choice but to go back home..
i just want to know, what are my possible options to maintain may status in canada? Is BOWP will be a good option?
And if in case thats not an option..
is my PR application will be revoked? If I didnt maintain my status in canada untill the day I receive my PR?

What are your thoughts...

Hope you can help me with my doubts...
Thank you..

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hi sirs/mam,

Hope you can help me with my doubts.

I am under Open work permit, planning to convert it to closed work permit after I receive my nomination from ontario under employer job offer stream- foreign worker, lets Assume that i already apply and got approved in closed work permit and then suddenly lost the job after 1 year while pr paper paper based application is ongoing? Difinetely Im gonna lose my status in canada and I dont have a choice but to go back home..
i just want to know, what are my possible options to maintain may status in canada? Is BOWP will be a good option?
And if in case thats not an option..
is my PR application will be revoked? If I didnt maintain my status in canada untill the day I receive my PR?

What are your thoughts...

Hope you can help me with my doubts...
Thank you..
Hello OEJOS,

I actually have the same situation. My Permanent Residence Application Status is in Process. They started processing my application on March 15, 2019. However, I lost my job on March 6, 2019, and I left Canada. Do you think that will affect my PR application?

THank you for you help!

paps82

Dec 21, 2017
Friends,

Do you guys share your experience? Do we need IELTS/ECA while submitting to IRCC after we get nominated from OINP under employe job offer stream? Is it still express entry linked? Could you please share me your experience?