+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Employer Job Offer invitation

Joe.ku

Dec 29, 2023
Hi there,

As you know the OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream is a non-express entry stream. What should I do after receiving a nomination approval letter? How can I apply for the PR? Should I open an EE profile? or go directly with the IRCC? and if I have to go directly with the IRCC, What portal should I apply on?

Thanks

pimpsquek

Feb 4, 2015
Hi there,

As you know the OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream is a non-express entry stream. What should I do after receiving a nomination approval letter? How can I apply for the PR? Should I open an EE profile? or go directly with the IRCC? and if I have to go directly with the IRCC, What portal should I apply on?

Thanks
PNP has a different IRCC portal to apply for PR. Once OINP reviews your documents and approved it, they will send you an email on how to apply for PR.

Joe.ku

Dec 29, 2023
PNP has a different IRCC portal to apply for PR. Once OINP reviews your documents and approved it, they will send you an email on how to apply for PR.
Thank you for the prompt reply, do you know the link for that IRCC portal?

aksaelsababu

Jan 19, 2024
Hey,
So I got the invitation for oinp foreign worker stream. But I am a bit confused about the job requirement. So mine is a part time job but equivalent to full time job hours. Does my job must be a full time to be qualified? Or does this part time equivalent to full-time hours count?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hey,
So I got the invitation for oinp foreign worker stream. But I am a bit confused about the job requirement. So mine is a part time job but equivalent to full time job hours. Does my job must be a full time to be qualified? Or does this part time equivalent to full-time hours count?
What does your contract say? It says part-time? Or just the hours worked per week?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
More than 30
I am not sure about this, but I believe that if you ask your employer for an employment letter stating the number of hours you work, OINP will consider it full-time if it's 30+ hours. Make sure they also include the fact that you're a permanent employee.

clazinajim

Apr 12, 2018
Hi,

I received a ONIP Employer job offer invite on 19th Jan, 2024 and submitted my application on 26th Jan, 2024.
Is there anyone with the same time line?
How long does it take to change to In process?