+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oinp employer job offer international student stream

ubaid001

Mar 2, 2022
Hello everyone,

Need help to make a decision

Ontario nominee is asking for the income statement from my company which I think my company doesn’t want to share with province. Ontario nominee has send an intend to refuse email due to lack of documents from my company’s. Should I withdraw my application to avoid refusal as it can create negative remark on my file for future applications?

yowyow

Jan 7, 2022
Hello everyone,

Need help to make a decision

Ontario nominee is asking for the income statement from my company which I think my company doesn’t want to share with province. Ontario nominee has send an intend to refuse email due to lack of documents from my company’s. Should I withdraw my application to avoid refusal as it can create negative remark on my file for future applications?
At what point did they send the request? Assessment stage? If you don’t want to get refusal then withdraw your application.

yowyow

Jan 7, 2022
Ontario nominee requested around a month back for the information.
What was the stage of your application when the information was requested? (Submitted, Assessment, Decision in Progress). I am asking this because they can give refund depending on the stage of your application

ubaid001

Mar 2, 2022
According to letter received from Ontario it’s in decision making stage. Also, the processing time I saw is around 2 years for non express. I am thinking of going with express entry for faster processing.

Oct 26, 2023
What was the stage of your application when the information was requested? (Submitted, Assessment, Decision in Progress). I am asking this because they can give refund depending on the stage of your application
Hey,

I am planing to apply through OINP international student stream but I have some questions could you please help me?

1. You must continue to be employed in the approved employment position during the nomination period (i.e. until you receive permanent residence). This means that your terms of employment must remain consistent throughout the nomination period. This includes your:
    • employer
    • position title and duties
    • wage
    • hours of work
    • work location
This is the information that I found under the OINP international Student Stream

I hope this message finds you well. I recently reviewed the guidelines for the OINP International Student Stream and have a few questions that I would appreciate your assistance with:

1. Nomination Period Explanation: I'm seeking clarification regarding the "nomination period" mentioned in the OINP guidelines. Could you please provide a detailed explanation? I'm a bit confused about whether this refers to the time until I receive the nomination certificate and notification letter or the time until I receive permanent residence status.

2. Layoff During Non-Express Entry PR Application Processing: In the unfortunate event that my employer lays me off after I have received the nomination certificate and notification letter but before my PR application is processed, do I need to inform your team? And would such a circumstance potentially lead to my PR application being rejected?

3. Changing Employers in Ontario ( incase employer will lay off me): If I were to switch employers and join a new company within Ontario while my PR application is in progress, would I still remain eligible for the PR application under the OINP International Student Stream?