+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : International Student Stream

numbnumb

Apr 27, 2021
Hello,

OINP just opened International Student Stream with new EOI system.

What will be the processing time to get PR after OINP nomination? As it is non-express entry stream, Can we apply on-line with new PR portal?

StefanoTO

Oct 29, 2020
Toronto
AOR Received.
01-02-2022
Hello,

What will be the processing time to get PR after OINP nomination? As it is non-express entry stream, Can we apply on-line with new PR portal?
No, it's still paper based.

lukeortolani

Apr 5, 2019
Toronto
Have a question. Under education, it asks for your highest level of education and the note says the program must be two years long.

However, as per the OINP student stream requirements:
a degree or diploma that takes at least two years to complete if you study on a full-time basis, or a degree, diploma or certificate that takes at least one year to complete if you study on a full-time basis and that requires a completed degree as an admission requirement
So can I select my 1-year certification that was full-time and required a degree as my highest level of education?

harleenharry

Nov 18, 2016
Hello,

Well I think that we will be allowed to apply online as all other pnp applications are now done online so i guess it will make the process a little faster.

VibinJoby

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
anyone who got the invite here and submitted the application and waiting for OINP international student stream?

JY Kim

Jun 18, 2021
Hi, Guys.

I have a question on supporting documents.
if a company supports the employer's form, does it mean the employer should guarantee hire the applicant until his getting PR?
When you are preparing the document, anyone has an argue experience with your company regarding hiring guarantee issue?
if you overcome this issue, can you share your story.
Thanks

sandee1982

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hi, what is the status of your application now? Mine changed to DIP yesterday. So fast! I'm nervous.
don't worry people have been getting nomination in 30 days once they move to assessment stage. may be things are being done at fast pace.