+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-Employer Job Offer: International Student stream (21 Sep 2021)

bravo3338

Aug 7, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I am creating this thread to connect with individuals who received ITA on 21-Sep draw for Employer Job Offer: International Student stream.

My Profile,

ITA- 21-Sep-2021
Submitted- 22-Sep-2021
Status- Submitted

nothing changed on portal until now.

bravo3338

Aug 7, 2019
Hey @bravo3338

unfortunately my application was widrawn. I forgot to attach attestation form in the documents upload...

how’s your application?
that's a bad luck. I faced the same problem during june invitation and they didn't even allow to submit this form afterwards. That's why I had all the documents ready so submitted the very next day of draw. but still no movement with the application.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
that's a bad luck. I faced the same problem during june invitation and they didn't even allow to submit this form afterwards. That's why I had all the documents ready so submitted the very next day of draw. but still no movement with the application.
did you create a new profile? or did you receive a new nomination for that old EOI profile?

yeah, costly mistake on my part... unfortunately, that form goes into the "other" documents so its easy to overlook. still, it's my fault for not checking all the documents I submitted. I really thought I have uploaded everything.

bravo3338

Aug 7, 2019
did you create a new profile? or did you receive a new nomination for that old EOI profile?

yeah, costly mistake on my part... unfortunately, that form goes into the "other" documents so its easy to overlook. still, it's my fault for not checking all the documents I submitted. I really thought I have uploaded everything.
In my Case, I was not being able to submit another EOI with same profile so I called OINP helpline so they Allowed me from their end to submit new EOI with same profile. Try to submit New EOI and hopefully there will be one more draw for this stream at the end of december.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
In my Case, I was not being able to submit another EOI with same profile so I called OINP helpline so they Allowed me from their end to submit new EOI with same profile. Try to submit New EOI and hopefully there will be one more draw for this stream at the end of december.
thanks, mate. I sent them an email just now.

hopefully, there would be another draw before the year end. but i doubt it. i think the provincial quota for the year has been met.

av007

Sep 29, 2021
Good to know, some one post and share, here is my timeline

EOI submitted - Jul 28,2021
ITA recieved - Sep 21,2021
ITA submitted - Sep 24,2021

same still no updates, hoping by this end of the Month.
By the way what is the meaning of DIP? Just searching found new abbreviation word.

av007

Sep 29, 2021
same here pre, I also got refused in 1st time due to WES.

thanks, mate. I sent them an email just now.

hopefully, there would be another draw before the year end. but i doubt it. i think the provincial quota for the year has been met.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Good to know, some one post and share, here is my timeline

EOI submitted - Jul 28,2021
ITA recieved - Sep 21,2021
ITA submitted - Sep 24,2021

same still no updates, hoping by this end of the Month.
By the way what is the meaning of DIP? Just searching found new abbreviation word.
DIP is decision in progress

same here pre, I also got refused in 1st time due to WES.
When was your 1st ITA pre?