+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP -> Employer Job Offer: Internatinal Student Stream

halfsparrow

Jan 23, 2024
Hello Everyone,

I have applied in international Student Stream of OINP in September 2023, and the last draw for the same was in August 2023. They have not released any single draw after that. I am confused, did they closed this stream or they will be releasing some draw soon/upcoming months

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I have applied in international Student Stream of OINP in September 2023, and the last draw for the same was in August 2023. They have not released any single draw after that. I am confused, did they closed this stream or they will be releasing some draw soon/upcoming months
Stream is open but province decides on what OINP programs with NOCs to select from. All you can do is wait. Most draws are NOC specific.

halfsparrow

Jan 23, 2024
Stream is open but province decides on what OINP programs with NOCs to select from. All you can do is wait. Most draws are NOC specific.
Thanks for the response, i am applying under tech stream (software developer). Hope they launches something soon. do you have an approx time frame of how long this process is , from getting an invitation to getting PR?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for the response, i am applying under tech stream (software developer). Hope they launches something soon. do you have an approx time frame of how long this process is , from getting an invitation to getting PR?
There are two steps: OINP processing and then IRCC processing. Processing times are on both sites. IRCC processing is over 12 months.