+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP EJO-FWS - Timeline from DIP to Nomination in 2024 (JAN 8TH)

samyadh

Mar 12, 2024
Yes I got that thanks. Question is how would you know if you need to apply through express entry or none-express entry ?
Is it mentioned in the nomination letter ?
Yes. It will say
"This letter confirms that you have been nominated for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Please note this
nomination is not valid for Express Entry."

arabelo

May 6, 2024
FSW - General Drawn - Inland

ITA : 19-JAN-2024
Submitted : 25-JAN-2024
Assessment : 05-FEB-2024
DIP : 06-FEB-2024
Nomination : 16-MAY-2024

Reactions: andrews17
Feb 22, 2024
Congrats!
Did you receive an email regarding your approval or just checked your profile?
I received an email notifying me about the approval and all the attached documents: nomination confirmation, work permit support letter, nomination approval letter, and letter from the minister. I was also cc'ed in an email sent to my employer. Expect to receive two emails. From what I've seen in this forum, you should receive the email between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. I got mine in that time slot as well. Good luck!

Reactions: Cobra-11

Cobra-11

May 16, 2024
I received an email notifying me about the approval and all the attached documents: nomination confirmation, work permit support letter, nomination approval letter, and letter from the minister. I was also cc'ed in an email sent to my employer. Expect to receive two emails. From what I've seen in this forum, you should receive the email between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. I got mine in that time slot as well. Good luck!
Perfect! Thanks for the clear response.