+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Yeah. I guess most of over 60 days application happens to Canadian experienced class. I'm not bothered as regards eligibility. I will call them if I don't hear from them by the end of the week.thanks for ur help.Best wishes as regards ur application.
U will get nomination today InshaAllah

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi sarandsp,
Thanks for the information. What do you mean by validation code.
When you submit EE profile, you will receive an acknowledgement message in your EE account. That message contains your EE number and validation code(4 digit). You will be ask for that code when you fill PNP application of any province.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Long waits for PNP used to be the case in past but from July onwards R10, Criminality and Medicals are taking on average 25 days to complete (pass). This means PNP applications are opened much earlier than before and initial steps are completed on time.

I was told that immigration Analyst cannot start eligibility Test for PNP applications without a verification from Province which takes a lot of time. They usually send applicants names and codes on monthly basis and Provinces return verifications on monthly basis as well. This was the main cause in the past for delayed eligibility tests. Although, it is similar but data exchange is made online which will save time. It was suggested that on average it is expected to take 45 days to complete eligibility process as compare 90 days in the past.

Taking these two changes in mind I expect PNP applications from July and Onwards to be processed within 4 months as compare to 6-8 months from the previous months.

Other than that I have seen that Provincial Nominations itself are processed much faster than before. It is now taking on average 2-3 months as compare to 9-12 months a year ago.

From 2018 onwards target of Provinces is to process applications within 45 days whereas for CIC target is to process within 90 days for PNP and 45 days for FSW.

Recently a very positive economic prospect report is presented to government and growing number of employment needs is pushing CIC to process applications faster to meet market needs.

Reports also expected the record number of Skilled Migrants to enter Canada in 2018 & 2019 and CIC is asked to clear backlogs before the next years plans are implemented. It is expected that 90%+ applications from 2017 will be processed by first quarter of 2018.

However, any applications before July will be processed as normal and will take on average 7-8 months to be processed.

I hope this information will be helpful.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Long waits for PNP used to be the case in past but from July onwards R10, Criminality and Medicals are taking on average 25 days to complete (pass). This means PNP applications are opened much earlier than before and initial steps are completed on time.

I was told that immigration Analyst cannot start eligibility Test for PNP applications without a verification from Province which takes a lot of time. They usually send applicants names and codes on monthly basis and Provinces return verifications on monthly basis as well. This was the main cause in the past for delayed eligibility tests. Although, it is similar but data exchange is made online which will save time. It was suggested that on average it is expected to take 45 days to complete eligibility process as compare 90 days in the past.

Taking these two changes in mind I expect PNP applications from July and Onwards to be processed within 4 months as compare to 6-8 months from the previous months.

Other than that I have seen that Provincial Nominations itself are processed much faster than before. It is now taking on average 2-3 months as compare to 9-12 months a year ago.

From 2018 onwards target of Provinces is to process applications within 45 days whereas for CIC target is to process within 90 days for PNP and 45 days for FSW.

Recently a very positive economic prospect report is presented to government and growing number of employment needs is pushing CIC to process applications faster to meet market needs.

Reports also expected the record number of Skilled Migrants to enter Canada in 2018 & 2019 and CIC is asked to clear backlogs before the next years plans are implemented. It is expected that 90%+ applications from 2017 will be processed by first quarter of 2018.

However, any applications before July will be processed as normal and will take on average 7-8 months to be processed.

Bill, you always have pretty good info.
Keep the posts coming.

doneshbajaj82

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Just received nomination.
CRS:-414
NOC-0122
Application submitted:-26.07.2017
Assessment:-04.08.2017
DIP:-21.08.2017
Nomination:-30.08.2017
Thank u all for your help & guidance.
Congratulations

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011

Very encouraging post for PNP candidates!! Thanks Bill.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017

Thanks so much for this info Bill! Can't wait to submit my eAPR so it could get moving. So happy that they are getting more efficient because of technology.

fizzystyles

Jun 8, 2016
Hi All...So I am bothered as my CRS in late june was 365, NOC 2171 and didn't get called up by Ontario during the last HCP stream where the concentration was on ICT. A couple of days later after my IELTS results were in my score got up to 412 (after creating a new profile) and still no NOI from Ontario whereas folks with way lesser scores were invited.
Is this issue usual or is there something I must have missed? Also how soon will the HCP stream re-open. Thanks.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Hi All...So I am bothered as my CRS in late june was 365, NOC 2171 and didn't get called up by Ontario during the last HCP stream where the concentration was on ICT. A couple of days later after my IELTS results were in my score got up to 412 (after creating a new profile) and still no NOI from Ontario whereas folks with way lesser scores were invited.
Is this issue usual or is there something I must have missed? Also how soon will the HCP stream re-open. Thanks.
If you updated your profile instead of re-creating it, then you didn't make it easy for them.
They explained some month ago that the best way to get a NOI was re-creating your profile so that they would be able to view it, because of a problem were it is very difficult for them (OINP folks) to see old profiles.
So, when the stream opens again, please be sure to re-create your profile, and I'm sure you'll get invited this time around.
Best regards.

Reactions: fizzystyles

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello BillHyatt,
I appreciate you efforts in helping other members in this forum.
I would like to get your opinion whether I should contat OINP about my application.
My application is still in DIP since August, 10.
Application timeline:
------------------------
Submitted: July, 11
Assessment: July, 21
DIP: August, 10
NOC: 2282
CRS: 315

Could it be something wrong with my app ?. I haven't received any ADR from them. I recall that I sent them an email updating the 'other activites' section I forgot to fill out. Three days after that I got an acknowledgement and my application status changed to DIP.

I would appreciate if you give me an advise on how to proceed.
Best Regards,