+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

get2rash

May 27, 2017
India
NOC Code......
I am preparing for OINP with 400 points. I need some clarity on the following:

What resume should include when making it for OINP?
What should this letter of Work Contract must show? ( i believe work hours, duties and salary)

Cheers

Zaloony

Jul 8, 2017
Hi guys! I'm new here and need your help please.
I submitted my application on 29th June but my status is still showing "submitted" which means that it's not opened yet.
I sent them an email but they haven't answered so far. Please advise! Anyone who encountered the same issue ?
:(

arjunmalkar

Jul 5, 2017
Hi Guys,

Can somebody please guide My CRS score is 406. Profile recreated on 5th July. Still awaiting for Ontario NOI.

is there something additional we need to do.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I am preparing for OINP with 400 points. I need some clarity on the following:

What resume should include when making it for OINP?
What should this letter of Work Contract must show? ( i believe work hours, duties and salary)

Cheers
A resume or CV should briefly outline your educational qualifications and work history, starting with your most current job, job title and duties.

A work contract is a written agreement between the employer and employee, signed by both parties and containing details about salary, work hours and job responsibilities.

Good luck.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Congrats! How many days it took to change the status ? Mine is still "submitted" since more than 1 week...
Hi guys! I'm new here and need your help please.
I submitted my application on 29th June but my status is still showing "submitted" which means that it's not opened yet.
I sent them an email but they haven't answered so far. Please advise! Anyone who encountered the same issue ?
:(
It takes roughly between 7 and 12 days for the status to change from Submitted to Assessment.

For some people it changes earlier than others. But that's nothing to worry about because each case is different and so is the processing time.

Good luck.

mona2020

Jun 28, 2017
Ignore the Enrollment and PIN email.
Go to OINP site -> Select Human Capital Priorities Stream -> Apply Online -> Click on Submit Application -> do the not a robot check -> Then select: I am... "a returning user..." -> Log In with the ONe-Key ID -> Continue -> Enter your Last Name, First Name and Email.
after that you should see your application with the file number you got in the Email.

Thank you so much.

Dileep1808

Jul 8, 2017
Guys,

Need help as I am newbie here. I created my one key and filled the applicant details under Ontario Human capital streams category yesterday.

Got the confirmation number also after submit. When i try to login today to complete the application, i am getting the error "Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontario nominee@ontario.ca for assistance".

Tried all the combination giving last and first name and email id and also as unknown to last name as mentioned in the forum earlier. Please help me out here with the login so that i will be able to complete my application and submit the documents.

"Badly worried about the 14 days deadline coz of the login issue even though i have all the documents ready"

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Hey guys....quick question! I have no ties to Ontario....for the 'Intent to reside in Ontario' section will the Letter of Intent be enough? Ppl with no ties get nominated too right?

Zaloony

Jul 8, 2017
Thank you so much for your reply. Will see this week. Fingers crossed :)

It takes roughly between 7 and 12 days for the status to change from Submitted to Assessment.

For some people it changes earlier than others. But that's nothing to worry about because each case is different and so is the processing time.

Good luck.
you

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pls i want to ask the information about the settlement fund,if it is not zet complete can i still go ahed and apply,although it will be vaialble by end of month..
Unless you are currently working in ontario with a valid work permit, you have to show minimum settlement funds required in your bank account with your application. Otherwise, they will likely reject your application. Don't take that risk with $1500.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pls i want to ask the information about the settlement fund,if it is not zet complete can i still go ahed and apply,although it will be vaialble by end of month..
Unless you are currently working in ontario with a valid work permit, you have to show minimum settlement funds required in your bank account with your application. Otherwise, they will likely reject your application. Don't take that risk with $1500.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..