+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Bambam425

Apr 3, 2024
I am having issues in paying for my OINP Application fee. I was deducted already and no change in status. I can’t even make another payment because it keeps sending me an error message. I decided to send an email to Ontarionominee@ontario.ca, also didn’t get any automated email. What do I do cause I’m running out of time.

Amanda1997

Apr 4, 2024
Good Day,
Can I use strong support letters instead of proof of funds ? Where I am right now I am in no position to ever get that kind of proof of funds required but I have all other documents ready.

Aurelius

Apr 5, 2024
Hello experts,

I have one question - I got NOI from Ontario and I have submitted my application and that is in-progress but unfortunately my work permit is going to expire next month. Can I leave Canada and once I get the nomination and eventually PR, I will come back to Canada.
Is this the right option?
Do you recommend anything else?

Thank you for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you.

oldieness

Apr 9, 2024
THIS IS A RECEIPE FOR DISASTER. THIS IS WHAT THEY CALL YOUR DEGREE NOT ALIGNING WITH YOUR NOC CODE. WELL WHAT DID THEY EQUATE YOUR PHARMACY DEGREE TO WITH WES?
You are fine. There is no such degree specific to Pharmacy Technician. Your bachelor's degree is Pharmacy whereas your experience is as a Pharmacy technician and if you declared the latter as the NOC, and OINP notified an interest for you to apply under that NOC then I don't see anything wrong why you won't be nominated.

oldieness

Apr 9, 2024
Wanted to check similar case as mine:
NOI received: 30 Nov 2023
Application OINP HCP (Healthcare) submitted: 11 Jan 2024
Status Changed from Submitted to Assessment: 17 Jan 2024
DIP: ??
Decision:??

My application hasn't changed since 17 Jan. I am already nearing the 90 day HCP average processing time cut-off, so was wondering how other similar applications are doing. Has OINP ever extended decisions way beyond their published processing times?

PscyhFaith

Apr 10, 2024
I submitted my bank statement and my application is still in the assessment stage, but I was going through the OINP site today and found out about the bank letter. However, I have my bank account from the US but can't get a bank letter from the bank because I am not physically in the country I’ve called the bank as well as branches but I was told that I must be present at the bank to get the bank letter in person. I am thinking of writing an LOE with a picture of my bank card, and its expiration date highlighting recent transactions I have made with my ATM in Canada.
What do I do in this situation I wanted to submit it as a web form if I could get it.

Jenny404

Apr 15, 2024
Hi,

Its about OINP(HCP stream) - under FSW category. Received NOI on 8th Feb 2024 in EE.

Inside "Your Required Documents ".

"Applicant Consent (Mandatory)"
Provide a signed copy of your Applicant Consent Form. If applicable, this form must also be signed by your spouse and dependents (aged 16 and over).

I see this section after I changed the ans of 'Is your family member accompanying you to Ontario?' Yes to 'NO'. Why I did because I did not include spouse in EE also, so I want to maintain same in OINP - HCP(FSW category). Currently we both are in Ontario on PGWP(mine), SOWP.

I understand that I need to upload extra consent form, with spouse signature in it.
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://forms.mgcs.gov.on.ca/dataset/51055f92-422b-4a1c-b1ab-394325e8fcb4/resource/85f42fed-e740-428b-ac95-4c3b8e9337bb/download/on00596e.pdf

is this the right letter I need to use?

Thanks.
Hi please how did your unaccompanied spouse sign the consent form??

Rookie369

Apr 15, 2024
Hi,
My profile is expiring on May 17. I am waiting for my OINP approval. Currently in DIP. What should I do after getting approved by OINP considering my EE profile expires on May 17, 2024?
Thanks.

KC2021

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
is there anyone who is on ICT - LMIA exempt work permit holder ? What do we need to select in immigration information for below question. I am not sure either we have to select second option or third one (Other). Please suggest.

What type of work permit were you issued?

Post-Graduation Work Permit
Work Permit supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment
Other

kennyrogers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2022
Quick question if you are a permanent resident via Provincial Nominee program. can you move to another province once you got your PR? I've heard that you need to stay atleast 2 years so that you can contribute but what will be the implications if I move to another province? will they revoke my PR since they already have a final decision? thanks in advance for the reply

cboy585

Mar 7, 2023
I have some doubts in oinp hcp from lmia exempt

• Do you have a job offer in Ontario? I selected NO, since i am lmia exempt
  • Is your job offer from the employer named on current work permit
    • Employer name is written on WP
    • But if click yes, it says which noc is written - but NOC not there on WP
  • Was your current work permit issued under the circumstances described in paragraph 204(a) or (c) or in section 205 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations?
Any help appreciated