+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Duplicate ECA Request IQAS

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
I have applied to OINP and OINP requires ECA copy from the ECA authority directly. I completed my ECA from IQAS and I have already applied to IQAS for duplicate one and requested them to send it directly to OINP. However, my application was received at IQAS on 7th July, 2017. I called them twice in between these days and they still have not started processing my request. They told me to wait for another few weeks. My question is in the mean time, if OINP requires the hard copy, they will not probably give me not more than 20 days for that and if IQAS failed to provide within the stipulated timeline, OINP will most probably reject my application. Have anyone gone through the same dilemma like me. Your help would be appreciated.

Muslimgirl

Jul 7, 2017
I have applied to OINP and OINP requires ECA copy from the ECA authority directly. I completed my ECA from IQAS and I have already applied to IQAS for duplicate one and requested them to send it directly to OINP. However, my application was received at IQAS on 7th July, 2017. I called them twice in between these days and they still have not started processing my request. They told me to wait for another few weeks. My question is in the mean time, if OINP requires the hard copy, they will not probably give me not more than 20 days for that and if IQAS failed to provide within the stipulated timeline, OINP will most probably reject my application. Have anyone gone through the same dilemma like me. Your help would be appreciated.
You just have to follow up. I Besides, OINP have not started processing new applications

satyam_shivam

May 12, 2018
Hi, may i ask how you dealt with this situation as I am also wondering on how do I authorize iqas to share my ECA report with ONIP as I am going to submit the application.