+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP draw March 01 Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream - LET’S JOIN HERE to share application, update status and timeline

don.b1ng

Jul 3, 2019
Uae Dubai
My Friend I summited at 14 March and still decision in process, today is 171 working day and processing time is 90-120 working days.
Be prepared for long wait I hope you will not wait as I'm.
Whats your NOC? My working permit will expire on Nov 30 and consultant says i had to wait for the approval of this OINP so that i dont have to go through LMIA again. I guess i will have to go do it again after reading some of the comments that its taking more than 120 days.

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
My NOC in 2251, and at the side I'm waiting for LMIA as well eta for that was end of July but still nothing. Now I have temporary extended work permit until January 2023 and waiting for what came first.

Reactions: don.b1ng

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
Small update, yesterday I got LMIA and already fill out application and forms for new work permit but dint submit and pay just to double check. Still nothing for provincial.

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
Still waiting, I'm getting crazy from this.
Today is 263 day or 183 work days since submitting

Its totally crazy.

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
Still waiting, yesterday I got an email that the Expression of Interest to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) for the EOI-Foreign Worker will expire in 10 days.
I don't know what to do. I did submit for a new work permit with a new LMIA.

don.b1ng

Jul 3, 2019
Uae Dubai
Still waiting, yesterday I got an email that the Expression of Interest to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) for the EOI-Foreign Worker will expire in 10 days.
I don't know what to do. I did submit for a new work permit with a new LMIA.
Did you submitted all the required docs? And do you see a gren check at the left side of your application number?

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
Did you submitted all the required docs? And do you see a gren check at the left side of your application number?
Yes it's a green check mark at the side, I did submit all additional documents that they did ask for even though they did come to my company to talk with me.

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
Yesterday I got email from OINP to submit additional documents o_O. Since my previous work permit was expire in September they saw that in the record and now I need to prove my legal status in Canada. I did get my temporary work permit until January 2023 and I did submit for new work permit with new LMIA, dose documents I dint submit in the march since I get them recently . Again I need to wait, I'm just asking for how much long, I just want to finish this thing.

don.b1ng

Jul 3, 2019
Uae Dubai
I can see some other path getting updates, so i think its case by case. I had to renew mine as well into 3yrs again. As soon as the new working permit, would i have to upload that new working permit also?

kunal4213

Mar 10, 2023
Hey Guys,

I had applied under Employer Job Offer – Foreign Worker stream and yesterday I got the mail for additional supporting documents and in my file it is mentioned that I will receive another mail Information Request letter which will contain all the requested information and/or documentation listed in the letter but unfortunately I have not received it any such mail in mailbox / spam.
Deadline to upload the documents is 13th March.

Can any one guide me what should I do now as already mailed to OINP and tried calling to them but of no use? Does any one heard such scenario?
Looking for your valuable suggestion

Thanks