+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP DRAW - JUNE 21, 2022

meddreamer81

Jun 17, 2022
Hi guys,
I also received a NOI on June 21st. I submitted my application on June 30th but the status has not not changed since this day.
Have guys received any updates from your application ?
Same here. status "Submitted" for more than 2 months so I deceided to withdraw my application and get a refund. I will just wait for regular EE FSW, my score is 495

meddreamer81

Jun 17, 2022
Hi guys,
It has been nearly 60 days since this draw.
Are you all still on submitted ?
Same here. Status "Submitted" for more than 2 months so I deceided to withdraw my application and get a refund. I will just wait for regular EE FSW, my score is 495

It will probably take 2 more months to process...so i don't see the point of OINP as its main purpose was to grant my high enough score to get an ITA...but taking 6 months just to get a nomination is not worth it for me.

Reactions: prince_10_243

Andy Eddy

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Hi all
I submitted an OINP French Speaking FSW application on 10/05/22.
They're supposed to process these in 70-100 days - I'm on 130 days!!
Stuck on 'assessment' stage since about 40 days.
Anyone in the same boat??

Andy Eddy

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
To be honest, I'm thinking of withdrawing the application as another door has opened (Quebec).
I lose the fee if the application's already being processed.
Does anyone know if the 'assessment' stage means it's 'being processed' or is this the step before?

Reactions: meddreamer81

meddreamer81

Jun 17, 2022
To be honest, I'm thinking of withdrawing the application as another door has opened (Quebec).
Does anyone know if the 'assessment' stage means it's 'being processed' or is this the step before?
I withdrew my application after being stuck at "Submitted" for more than 60 days.
Got refund after 7 days

meddreamer81

Jun 17, 2022
Another door in QC? Can you please explain?

Andy Eddy

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Another door in QC? Can you please explain?
Vocational training in Quebec (I'm French national so no student fees). Temporary visa to begin with but less than 6 month visa processing time - after 3 years trying to get to Canada, I just want a quick, guaranteed route.