+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Awaiting information Status

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, my application status was in "Decision in progress" until today, when it changed to "Awaiting information". I didn't receive any email from OINP requesting additional info or documents.

Anybody has experience with it? I sent them an email but would like to hear from your experiences.
Thanks!

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I reply to myself. It is fixed now.
When I created the OINP profile I introduced the old "Job Seeker Validation Code", but I noticed just after submit so I sent them the correct one by email. Just now they replied me that the decision for nomination was positive but they couldn't nominate me as the code was wrong. So they just asked me to send the correct "Job Seeker Validation Code" for them to issue me the Nomination!

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi,

I uploaded my documents, made the payment and submitted my OINP application 46 hours ago on the e-filing portal. But I haven't received the confirmation email or the payment receipt yet. Also, my status shows "Waiting for Submission" since the last 2 days. I wrote to the technical team, reporting this issue but I haven't heard from them yet.

Did you or anybody else you know faced this issue? How was it resolved?

Thanks.

PS: I've asked this question on other threads too but posting here again in the hope of reaching more forum members. Thanks.

ameer omer

Jun 2, 2017
H
I reply to myself. It is fixed now.
When I created the OINP profile I introduced the old "Job Seeker Validation Code", but I noticed just after submit so I sent them the correct one by email. Just now they replied me that the decision for nomination was positive but they couldn't nominate me as the code was wrong. So they just asked me to send the correct "Job Seeker Validation Code" for them to issue me the Nomination!
Hello,

Can you please share the link to apply for OINP

Regards,
O

Muslimgirl

Jul 7, 2017
What was the reply to this? Were you nominated?
Hello guys, my application status was in "Decision in progress" until today, when it changed to "Awaiting information". I didn't receive any email from OINP requesting additional info or documents.

Anybody has experience with it? I sent them an email but would like to hear from your experiences.
Thanks!

mohkhairy7

Jul 1, 2017
My status changed to (awaiting information) and I did not receive any email from them.

what should I do ?

EricWang

Aug 15, 2017
I receive a email from OINP officer, it told me have to submit some additional information to support my application. My question is how can I submit my additional information and documents?

Thank your very much.

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
Last edited:

EricWang

Aug 15, 2017
Hi, according to what some other and I contributors found together, which has been posted here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-employer-job-offer-stream-2017.499752/page-52#post-6293642

"Awaiting Information" - It means OINP office required additional information from a third party, most probably the employer. It might come with a simultaneous request from the applicant.
I have send the requested additional document by email, my employer also send these document to them by email. I hope all the best. Thank you

EricWang

Aug 15, 2017
Hi, according to what some other contributors and I found together, which has been posted here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-employer-job-offer-stream-2017.499752/page-52#post-6293642

"Awaiting Information" - It means OINP office required additional information from a third party, most probably the employer. It might come with a simultaneous request from the applicant.
How long time 'Awaiting information' will be changed , I have submit the requested information after 7 day

arsal92

Aug 28, 2020
My status changed to AWAITING INFORMATION for 7 days now but I didn't receive any email from OINP and the portal shows a blue file icon which indicates there are no documents required from my end. What should I do? should I contact OINP via email and try to get clarification?