+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Authorize WES to share the assessment results

SRM789

May 29, 2021
Hello, The below is mentioned in the OINP e-filing site under documentation section -
"Your application will be returned as incomplete if you do not authorize the ECA organization to share the
results of your assessment specifically with the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program."
Could someone kindly explain how to authorize WES to share the results with OINP, since I have limited time for submitting my application. Your earliest response is appreciated. Thank you.

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Hello, The below is mentioned in the OINP e-filing site under documentation section -
"Your application will be returned as incomplete if you do not authorize the ECA organization to share the
results of your assessment specifically with the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program."
Could someone kindly explain how to authorize WES to share the results with OINP, since I have limited time for submitting my application. Your earliest response is appreciated. Thank you.
You have to go to the WES page, log-in in your account, and order a duplicate for OINP.

The button you are looking for says "order duplicate IRCC"