+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oinp approved move?

davidbrasil

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
I was wondering if when my wife's oinp application is approved if I can move to Canada to be with her? My original work permit application was denied and I haven't sent in my reapplication yet but from my understanding, me being on the oinp application would benefit my case. So could I move to Canada once it's approved?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I was wondering if when my wife's oinp application is approved if I can move to Canada to be with her? My original work permit application was denied and I haven't sent in my reapplication yet but from my understanding, me being on the oinp application would benefit my case. So could I move to Canada once it's approved?
Once PR is approved and you are included as accompanying then yes.

davidbrasil

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
And if I send another work permit request with the approved oinp nomination, would that be another faster way to travel?

davidbrasil

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
my wife has already included me in the oinp application, she works in the health sector and has a work visa and my daughter is a student in Lima, I was included in her application as a companion and was denied, yes she applied for the oinp and is in the dip and in followed by p.r.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
my wife has already included me in the oinp application, she works in the health sector and has a work visa and my daughter is a student in Lima, I was included in her application as a companion and was denied, yes she applied for the oinp and is in the dip and in followed by p.r.
Why were you denied a work visa? Options are come to Canada as a tourist. When she applies for PR, you are in Canada to apply inland. Once you have submitted and gotten AOR, you can apply for a work permit. If not, you wait until you have PR.