Category........
Visa Office......
DUBAI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
The cancelation/return letter should indicate which document is missing. Anything on the letter you receive?

I got my first OINP application returned because of missing attestation form (back when it does not have its own mandatory slot). This was stated in the letter I received.
Did you apply again and what happened?

Oct 26, 2023
Hi i got Oinp approved in december and applied for OinP PR in April paying another $1365 Pr application fee meanwhile got the PR from CEC .I have applied for refund how long does it take ??

Hey Natash,

I am planning to apply for OINP but I am not sure if can I create a separate profile for OINP and Express Entry.?

natash

Oct 20, 2021
Hi i got Oinp approved in december and applied for OinP PR in April paying another $1365 Pr application fee meanwhile got the PR from CEC .I have applied for refund how long does it take ??

You can apply for Express entry Cec and oinp together .The refund takes like 5 months to process

Oct 26, 2023
You can apply for Express entry Cec and oinp together .The refund takes like 5 months to process

Hey Natash,

I am planing to apply through OINP international student stream but I have some questions could you please help me?
I have 3 years of PGWP.

2. Layoff During Non-Express Entry PR Application Processing: In the unfortunate event that my employer lays me off after I have received the nomination certificate and notification letter and my PR application is under processing, do I need to inform OINP team? And would such a circumstance potentially lead to my PR application being rejected?

3. Can I leave Canada if my non express PR Application is under processing?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hey Natash,

I am planing to apply through OINP international student stream but I have some questions could you please help me?
I have 3 years of PGWP.

2. Layoff During Non-Express Entry PR Application Processing: In the unfortunate event that my employer lays me off after I have received the nomination certificate and notification letter and my PR application is under processing, do I need to inform OINP team? And would such a circumstance potentially lead to my PR application being rejected?

3. Can I leave Canada if my non express PR Application is under processing?
OINP JOIS is a job dependent stream. The nomination is tied to your job and even mentioned in the nomination certificate. Any changes to your circumstances you must inform Ontario Immigration. Losing your job may lead to nomination cancellation. Should you lose your job, Ontario Immigration will give you an opportunity to find another employer. The new employer must fill out the employer form and submit to Ontario Immigration.

Yes, you can leave Canada while PR application is under process.

Oct 26, 2023
OINP JOIS is a job dependent stream. The nomination is tied to your job and even mentioned in the nomination certificate. Any changes to your circumstances you must inform Ontario Immigration. Losing your job may lead to nomination cancellation. Should you lose your job, Ontario Immigration will give you an opportunity to find another employer. The new employer must fill out the employer form and submit to Ontario Immigration.

Yes, you can leave Canada while PR application is under process.
Hey,

Thank you for your reply. Just want to know how much time OINP will give it to me to find a new employer after previous employer lay off me?

Can I leave India after my PR application is under processing?

Once I receive the nomination letter and I do not want to go with non-express entry instead I want to go with CEC express entry can I do that?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hey,

Thank you for your reply. Just want to know how much time OINP will give it to me to find a new employer after previous employer lay off me?

Can I leave India after my PR application is under processing?

Once I receive the nomination letter and I do not want to go with non-express entry instead I want to go with CEC express entry can I do that?
You'd have to ask Ontario Immigration about that. Sorry I don't know the answer since I do not work at the Ontario Immigration.

Don't know what you mean by "leave India after my PR application is under processing".

As for choosing between CEC and OINP, its totally your choice. Nobody can decide that for you. You can do whatever you want.

ahter24

Jan 25, 2024
Yes, I got a full refund. You can write a mail to them and they share the exact timeline as to when the refund will be issued. Bank takes 5-7 days to credit the amount in your account.
Can you please share your timeline of refund?like when did you withdraw?when did u write email for refund? And after how many days and when did u get the refund?

Priya10542

Feb 2, 2024
Hi,

I am unable to submit my Expression Of Interest for the Masters Graduate Stream (OINP) after withdrawing the previous one due to an incorrect last name in my application profile. However, when attempting to submit another Expression of Interest for the Master's stream through the same e-filing portal, I encountered the following error message: "The passport number you have provided has been registered by another user. You may not register using a passport number registered by another user. How can I re-submit my EOI? I already raised a webform to OINP, how long does it take to get a reply?

Last edited:

Priya10542

Feb 2, 2024
Hi,

I am unable to submit my Expression Of Interest for the Masters Graduate Stream (OINP) after withdrawing the previous one due to an incorrect last name in my application profile. However, when attempting to submit another Expression of Interest for the Master's stream through the same e-filing portal, I encountered the following error message: "The passport number you have provided has been registered by another user. You may not register using a passport number registered by another user. How can I re-submit my EOI? I already raised a webform to OINP, how long does it take to get a reply?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi,

My experience with Ontario Immigration is they reply quickly to my emails. Try sending them an email at: ontarionominee@ontario.ca

amir747

Feb 2, 2024
Hi everyone one. I received an incomplete application letter yesterday from oinp and that it has been withdrawn. However the letter attached was not mine and someone else's name was there!. So don't know what is missing from my application.

However my wife got an email from WES that oinp was trying to validate her ECA but they couldn't. I didn't know we have to give them access for my wife's education as it was not part of the required documents and I added it as an extra document.

I fixed that issue in WES website but I am afraid it might be too late. I have already emailed oinp and explained the issue and attached whatever I was thinking could be a problem. Has anyone have an experience like this? Anyone think this can be resolved by contacting them?

I have tried calling them but apparently they don't pick up the phone and it just goes to voice mail.