+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP application - URGENT HELP

dansousa

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Hi guys,

I have received PT in Feb 2016. I've sent my application in March 2016 which was received 11 march 2016.
I have not heard anything yet. I've seen a few post with people with later date already receiving AOR.
My biggest concern is that if they send back my application, it would take a couple months to reach me as I live in Australia. Could they send it back requesting extra information or they would only send it back if it was refused for some reason? I ask because if they give for example 30 days to get back to them I will not be able to do that as the document will get to me between 2 to 3 months from when it was sent. How would it work?
Will I be able to reapply?

What should I do?

Thanks

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
My application just got rejected (missing dob at the back of photo). I was given 30 days to re-submit and the letter mentioned to inform them in case the 30 days will not suffice for re-submission.

dansousa said:
Hi guys,

I have received PT in Feb 2016. I've sent my application in March 2016 which was received 11 march 2016.
I have not heard anything yet. I've seen a few post with people with later date already receiving AOR.
My biggest concern is that if they send back my application, it would take a couple months to reach me as I live in Australia. Could they send it back requesting extra information or they would only send it back if it was refused for some reason? I ask because if they give for example 30 days to get back to them I will not be able to do that as the document will get to me between 2 to 3 months from when it was sent. How would it work?
Will I be able to reapply?

What should I do?

Thanks

dansousa

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Thanks.

I'll try to call them tonight..
My biggest concern is that if there is any problem I'll receive the docs after a couple months and then it takes a week for the documents to get there again...

dansousa

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
maleeksha said:
My application just got rejected (missing dob at the back of photo). I was given 30 days to re-submit and the letter mentioned to inform them in case the 30 days will not suffice for re-submission.
By the way, when was you application received by them?
Feb? March? April??

Thanks again

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dansousa said:
Thanks.

I'll try to call them tonight..
My biggest concern is that if there is any problem I'll receive the docs after a couple months and then it takes a week for the documents to get there again...
as far as i know all AORs are already completed.. you might not have received it as they have a tendency to send AORs to wrong email address (believe it or not)

i would suggest you send them a fax, they tend to respond to fax a lot faster...

also follow below thread (march application sent) and other similar threads starting from nov 2015... has a lot of information.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-application-sent-in-march-2016-t407514.1365.html

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
My application was received on 29th of August. I'm sure nothing has been returned for you.
Just follow what thestunner316 told you and send them a fax

dansousa said:
By the way, when was you application received by them?
Feb? March? April??

Thanks again

dansousa

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Thanks guys,

Just spoke to a guy called Jean Andre and he told me my AOR was sent on 14/3/2016 but he couldn't confirm to which email address. So i truly believe they did send to wrong email address.
I told him I never received and that I've been treating spam really carefully since I sent it. So he told me he'll organise to send it again.
But then who knows if it will reach the proper email address.

Will give them another call on Monday if nothing arrives until them to confirm it...

Thansk again guys