Thanks for the kind words
My turn will come in jan now as i haven’t recieved nomination yet
Here is an update!
Submitted- 12 sept
Assessment- 29 oct
2 ADRs in between
DIP- 19 nov
Approval- 20 December

though i missed yesterday’s draw but i’m happy that i got 600 points at least and my dream will come true sooner or later
All the best to those who are still waiting as my file took almost 100 days to get approval and request you to be patient.

Reactions: ShaLobo and nitin91

Ontariogirl

Sep 7, 2019
Here is an update!
Submitted- 12 sept
Assessment- 29 oct
2 ADRs in between
DIP- 19 nov
Approval- 20 December

though i missed yesterday’s draw but i’m happy that i got 600 points at least and my dream will come true sooner or later
All the best to those who are still waiting as my file took almost 100 days to get approval and request you to be patient.
Congratulations!!!!

I'm patiently waiting for mine.

NOI: August 15th
Submitted: September 26th
Assessment: November 12th
DIP: December 21st
Approval: Waiting.....

Praying for the best

ShaLobo

Sep 16, 2019
Here is an update!
Submitted- 12 sept
Assessment- 29 oct
2 ADRs in between
DIP- 19 nov
Approval- 20 December

That is wonderful! Congratulations!

nitin91

Aug 18, 2015
Here is an update!
Submitted- 12 sept
Assessment- 29 oct
2 ADRs in between
DIP- 19 nov
Approval- 20 December

Did u get any certificate from ontario or not?
Mentioning validity or not..?

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hello All!

My timeline:

NOI Received: 15th Aug 2019
NOI Read: 19th Aug 2019
NOC Code: 1122
OINP Stream: HCP
CRS: 443
OINP Application Submitted: 11th Sep 2019

Current Status - "Submitted" ( Time elapsed - 26 days)

Awaiting Status Change to "Assessment":( ... patiently!
We both have the same NOC and received the NOI on Aug 15.
I submitted my application on 20 Sep.
My status has been in DIP since Dec 6th.

Did you receive a nomination yet?

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I received my NOI August 15th and submitted September 27th and the status since then has been in Assessment phase - Many have got in 2 months . Anyone ? in the group is having the same status ? Will there be any progress before Xmas Vacation ? I am worried ..
I am on the same boat.
Did you receive the nomination or is your file still in DIP?

cynthiaach

Jul 8, 2019
Hello, after reading the messages on this forum i feel a bit better that I am not the only one who's process is taking too long. I submitted my documents on 21 September the status remained submitted for about 50 days than turned to assessment. Assessment took about one week to switch to decision in progress but it has been decision in progress since 3rd of December. Now i'm worried because my express entry profile expires beginning of February. does anyone know if maybe statuses will be changed soon?

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hello, after reading the messages on this forum i feel a bit better that I am not the only one who's process is taking too long. I submitted my documents on 21 September the status remained submitted for about 50 days than turned to assessment. Assessment took about one week to switch to decision in progress but it has been decision in progress since 3rd of December. Now i'm worried because my express entry profile expires beginning of February. does anyone know if maybe statuses will be changed soon?
Hello,

Well, I am just facing the same situation as yours and my Express Entry Profile, in fact, has already expired. I created a new one and mailed its details to OINP and they said that they will update my application with the new details.

I submitted my application on Sep 20 which turned to DIP on Dec 6th.

If you contact OINP, you would just receive similar messages asking you to continue monitoring your application's status through their portal.

Keep me updated please if your status changes.

Thanks

cynthiaach

Jul 8, 2019
Anyone else not being able to access oinp portal? i keep trying to open the page but it keeps saying Not Found. HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.