+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP application status NOI May 31, 2019

1104Swati

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Sadly i haven’t got nomination today as well. Its very upsetting to having to wait for such a long period of time for something which u thought u would get in the time period of 2 months.

Ontariogirl

Sep 7, 2019
Guys please I wanted to ask if you get a notification by mail letting you know when your application goes from assessment to DIP. It's pretty frustrating checking everyday to see if it has moved and getting disappointed. Someone please answer! Thank you!

nitin91

Aug 18, 2015
Guys please I wanted to ask if you get a notification by mail letting you know when your application goes from assessment to DIP. It's pretty frustrating checking everyday to see if it has moved and getting disappointed. Someone please answer! Thank you!
No u will get notification only when the profile approved..

Ontariogirl

Sep 7, 2019
No u will get notification only when the profile approved..
Okay I was asking because I got an email when it moved to assessment and I wanted to know if I'll be alerted when it moves to DIP. Also do you know if I'll get a notification for ADR, if there is? I need to stop panicking and checking my profile every second.

ShaLobo

Sep 16, 2019
Okay I was asking because I got an email when it moved to assessment and I wanted to know if I'll be alerted when it moves to DIP. Also do you know if I'll get a notification for ADR, if there is? I need to stop panicking and checking my profile every second.
Yes, I got an email for ADR. But change to DIP unfortunately does not trigger an email.

ShaLobo

Sep 16, 2019
Recei
My submission date is 13th. Haven't received the nomination yet. Such a painful wait.
Received the nomination last night. Got an Email from EE. OINP portal shows approved too and the points show added up in my EE profile too.