+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP application status NOI May 31, 2019

MadhuraSunil

Aug 6, 2019
My time line
Loi on 1st august
Submitted my application on 12 th august
Currently m in DIP
Any idea how long it would take to change the status to approved..?

Reactions: saqib528

saqib528

Jan 18, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
My time line
Loi on 1st august
Submitted my application on 12 th august
Currently m in DIP
Any idea how long it would take to change the status to approved..?
I also submitted on 12 august
received NOI on 1st august
assessment on 21 august
DIP 27 august.
now I am waiting ,...,

MadhuraSunil

Aug 6, 2019
Hi guys,
I got my interest letter on 1st August and submitted on 12th august as site went under maintenance.
what and where is this tracker thing that some people mentioned? how can I input my case there?
Hi I ve a similar timeline.. do u have any progress now?

DreamOntario

Aug 27, 2019
Hi, Please confirm once you get the approval as I have submitted my application on August 8 and the current status shows "Decision In Progress". I am wondering how long it takes and what would be the chances for rejection as I have included my spouse in my OINP application, whereas I have received my NOI for my profile alone, excluding my spouse. I would have been still eligible for OINP if I had included my spouse as well. Not sure what to do. All of your inputs are highly appreciated, thanks.
Did you got the nomination

divyasajjan

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
United States of America
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2019
Doc's Request.
30-10-2019
Nomination.....
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
File Transfer...
09-01-2020
Med's Request
20-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-01-2020
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
I also submitted on 12 august
received NOI on 1st august
assessment on 21 august
DIP 27 august.
now I am waiting ,...,
Hi,
I have submitted my application on aug 19th. How did u know that DIP was on aug 27th? Were u checking everyday? I check once in a while and i see that the status is DIP now. But there is no date so i do not know when the status changed.

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Hi,
I have submitted my application on aug 19th. How did u know that DIP was on aug 27th? Were u checking everyday? I check once in a while and i see that the status is DIP now. But there is no date so i do not know when the status changed.
I am sure he did check everyday, cuz sometimes you receive a mail intimating a change sometimes you don't. It can be very disheartening to see there is no status change, but we all gotta be patient. Surely sooner or later it will change :)

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
This wait is so frustrating! Hope v get it soon...
Surely we will ! In the meanwhile we can get other things like PCC, and thoroughly check the documents which we will again have to send to IRCC and make sure there are no loopholes in it. There are cases where people who have got nominated have sometimes been rejected by IRCC on the grounds of not having enough documents to support their cases. Not that i want anyone to panic, but few things like, ECA reports and your educational qualifications documents must be in sync with each other specifically for people who have completed their diplomas and post grads or have done a part time study etc. Also, things like Gift deed certificates, Income tax forms etc. They are expecting IT forms to be available from the time you have started working, you fall under the tax exempt pool. These were a couple of thing I recently found out by reading a lot of forums like these.
Again, I do not want to scare anyone, Only want to spread information regarding being doubly sure of the documents we all present.
Hope this helps any of you at some point. :)

divyasajjan

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
United States of America
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2019
Doc's Request.
30-10-2019
Nomination.....
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
File Transfer...
09-01-2020
Med's Request
20-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-01-2020
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
I am sure he did check everyday, cuz sometimes you receive a mail intimating a change sometimes you don't. It can be very disheartening to see there is no status change, but we all gotta be patient. Surely sooner or later it will change :)
After the status changes to assessment, will they ask if any documents are needed? If yes how much time will we have? If we have not seen any additional documents request on time then will the status move to DIP or will they wait until we furnish the required documents?

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
After the status changes to assessment, will they ask if any documents are needed? If yes how much time will we have? If we have not seen any additional documents request on time then will the status move to DIP or will they wait until we furnish the required documents?
So, when it moves from submitted to assessment, it means your documents are getting vetted, at this stage if they want more or they dont have enough they will mail you asking for the same and state the date within which you have to submit it to them. if they are satisfied with it, sometimes the same day you submit they change your status to DIP. Incase you dont get any intimations and one fine day you see your application has changed from assessment to DIP, that means you are through they dont need any extra docs from you ! :)

MadhuraSunil

Aug 6, 2019
Surely we will ! In the meanwhile we can get other things like PCC, and thoroughly check the documents which we will again have to send to IRCC and make sure there are no loopholes in it. There are cases where people who have got nominated have sometimes been rejected by IRCC on the grounds of not having enough documents to support their cases. Not that i want anyone to panic, but few things like, ECA reports and your educational qualifications documents must be in sync with each other specifically for people who have completed their diplomas and post grads or have done a part time study etc. Also, things like Gift deed certificates, Income tax forms etc. They are expecting IT forms to be available from the time you have started working, you fall under the tax exempt pool. These were a couple of thing I recently found out by reading a lot of forums like these.
Again, I do not want to scare anyone, Only want to spread information regarding being doubly sure of the documents we all present.
Hope this helps any of you at some point. :)
Thanks for ur valuable input... do we need IT forms though I don't fall under that slab.. m not a tax payer.. is it still necessary to show?