+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP application status NOI May 31, 2019

1104Swati

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hello everyone
Is there anyone who submitted their OINP file on or after 11 Sept and got their status changed from submitted to assessment ?
I submitted my file on 11 sept and there is no change in status yet. Its been 34 days and still shows submitted. What should i do ?

Reactions: J20190911

Anchit1122

Oct 7, 2019
Hello everyone
Is there anyone who submitted their OINP file on or after 11 Sept and got their status changed from submitted to assessment ?
I submitted my file on 11 sept and there is no change in status yet. Its been 34 days and still shows submitted. What should i do ?
Hi Swati!

I submitted on 11th Sep... Status has not changed yet. We are in the same boat.

On immitracker certain people who submitted on 10th Sep have seen their application move.

I think we are close, it should happen within this week. I am planning to wait for this week and then send out an email on next Monday if nothing happens.

1104Swati

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hi Swati!

I submitted on 11th Sep... Status has not changed yet. We are in the same boat.

On immitracker certain people who submitted on 10th Sep have seen their application move.

I think we are close, it should happen within this week. I am planning to wait for this week and then send out an email on next Monday if nothing happens.
How to track file status on immitracker?
And i sent them mail last week and the response was generic that i should look for status update on portal itself and they will contact me if they would require any document.

Reactions: Anchit1122

deepachandwani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Mine was submitted on 3rd Sept, Went into assessment on 25th Sept 2019 and been there since then. Its going slow, Too many applicants they have I think

saiajay001

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Halifax
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-11-2019
OMG!! JULY!! I hope some movement comes for you soon. It's going to slow, I wonder why and with elections coming, I'm hoping we all move soon
I am into 58th day of my processing and in DIP since Sept 10th.....hope I will be getting nomination this week.

Anchit1122

Oct 7, 2019
How to track file status on immitracker?
And i sent them mail last week and the response was generic that i should look for status update on portal itself and they will contact me if they would require any document.
Check out this link:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

check the application submitted dates of the users (scroll horizontally until you find the column)
thereafter some users must have updated if their application's status had changed.
you may find another user who submitted an application closer to our date of submission and whether his application's status has changed or not.
from this exercise you can understand, how many days it is taking for the applications to get processed.

w1t4g

Aug 17, 2019
NOI 1st Aug
Submitted 24 Aug
Assessment - 3rd Sept
DIP - 9th Sept
Decision - pending.
54 days in dip. What happens if the processing time exceeds 60 days?

arfin07

Oct 17, 2019
Hi everyone. I am new here. Thanks for updating this thread and sharing your experiences here. This is very helpful as only we can understand each other's anxiety. I submitted my application on 15th Sep'19 and till now - after 30 days of submission - the status has not changed from "submitted". Reading your comments here gives me hope that this is not just happening with me only.

I would like to know if we will get an email notification when there is an update of our application status in OINP?
Will we get an email notification if OINP needs any clarification on our application?

Your feedback will be highly appreciated as I don't like the frustration of checking my OINP account regularly. Thanks!