+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>OINP application Status Change for the month of August <<<

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Guys

I have done Mechanical Engineering (4yrs bachelor degree).
I have 6 years of work experience.
My work profile matches with NOC 0911.
Can you help me please, for which state NOC 0911 is opened.

Thanks in advance.
Its not directly based on NOC...hence just create EE profile and know your CRS points after which you can determine further approach .

Reactions: raminder.canada
Aug 6, 2017
Its not directly bases on NOC...hence just create EE profile and know your CRS points after which you can determine further approach .
I have not given IELTS exam yet.
But i don't think that I can get 7 bands in writing section.
My CRS score is 389 with 6.5 in writing, on the other hand if I score 7 in writing my score will be 421.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
I have not given IELTS exam yet.
But i don't think that I can get 7 bands in writing section.
My CRS score is 389 with 6.5 in writing, on the other hand if I score 7 in writing my score will be 421.
Good luck but Keep in mind ....focusing on one section only is very big known issue...if you entered another one and got even 8 in writing yet went below 7 in any of the rest you still wont get those additional language related points even if you had previous 8's on these other sections before! You can include any taken exam you want in your application yes but collectively ...i.e not any section of it with other section from other exams! I have seen lots of people falling in this dilemma ...have a collective focus for all sections @ once to get the additional points...

Reactions: raminder.canada

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Guys

I have done Mechanical Engineering (4yrs bachelor degree).
I have 6 years of work experience.
My work profile matches with NOC 0911.
Can you help me please, for which state NOC 0911 is opened.

Thanks in advance.
your NOC is in-demand occupation list for:

http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list

you gotta hurry up though, if you want to apply for SINP as they keep changing in-demand occupation NOCs from time to time

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
your NOC is in-demand occupation list for:

http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list

you gotta hurry up though, if you want to apply for SINP as they keep changing in-demand occupation NOCs from time to time
He just need to create EE profile to know first what is his CRS...may be its already fine and he can get direct ITA on the next few draws.. may be he is eligible for direct NOI from Ontario... which is the more robust and effective nomination layout as far as I know ..Who knows...

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
He just need to create EE profile to know first what is his CRS...may be its already fine and he can get direct ITA on the next few draws.. may be he is eligible for direct NOI from Ontario... which is the more robust and effective nomination layout as far as I know ..Who knows...
well he will need IELTS and ECA as well then, which might take him few more months before he can create EE profile

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
well he will need IELTS and ECA as well then, which might take him few more months before he can create EE profile
Yeah but EE is mandatory as a prerequisite for any nomination correct ? Then its a must to focus first on the EE CRS outcome anyways then decide an approach based on that to get an ITA...

Reactions: mcassim87

IRINE

Aug 4, 2017
Guys,

I missed attaching my CV while submitting the final documents, should i send them on the email they mentioned ? Any experience or help in this regard will be appreciated.

Their documentation states that one must not send in the documents .. Hence the confusion on whats the correct way ..

You must not send in additional documents and/or information to the OINP unless you need to notify the program of a change, or unless you have received a request for additional information. In both cases, you must contact the OINP via email. Paper documents will no longer be accepted by mail, fax or in person

Any experience in this regard will be really appreciated.

Application Status : Submitted
Submission Date : 31/07/2017
CRS: 429

Thanks.
Hai friend how can u submit on july 21st when i contact my consultancy they told me that it is on hold you cannot submit for ontario pnp.I have received a territorial interest letter..can you help me please .I dont know what to do my all details are with that consultancy ..is it true that we cannot submit application even if we receive an interest letter

IRINE

Aug 4, 2017
The
Hai friend how can u submit on july 21st when i contact my consultancy they told me that it is on hold you cannot submit for ontario pnp.I have received a territorial interest letter..can you help me please .I dont know what to do my all details are with that consultancy ..is it true that we cannot submit application even if we receive an interest letter
And they are saying the pnp program is closed on july 25th.is it true