Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
I want your urgent & correct advice. My wife is a principal applicant & she got nominated from OINP on 16-12-16.
However two days before she met with an accident & got multiple fractures in her leg & now she ll get operrated by putting a rod in her leg. Doctor told for 3-4 months bed rest.
Now what should we do, wr can't go for medical & PCC in this condition because she is not able to walk.
Now we are thinking for putting up the PR case in Apr'17.
So, can I decline the ITA on every draw till April'17.
2. And what about medical test, should there be any problem comes in medical test report with this surgery.

If you have any other best advice on my case, please suggest me.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mechanical Engg said:
I want your urgent & correct advice. My wife is a principal applicant & she got nominated from OINP on 16-12-16.
However two days before she met with an accident & got multiple fractures in her leg & now she ll get operrated by putting a rod in her leg. Doctor told for 3-4 months bed rest.
Now what should we do, wr can't go for medical & PCC in this condition because she is not able to walk.
2. And what about medical test, should there be any problem comes in medical test report with this surgery.

Sorry to hear that..

Two options,

Option 1: Submit the application now and provide a LOE with medical reports showing your wife's medical condition. In certain cases they allow you to complete the rest of the process and do the medical at a later time. Your PR process will be on hold until such time as you do not complete the process.

I say this because when I have done research as my wife is currently pregnant and cant do the chest xray. I found that they would allow us to delay the chest xray until she could do it.

Option 2 : is to wait as long as you can before accepting the ITA. Hopefully by then she will be well enough to do the medical.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Mechanical Engg said:

Very very sorry to hear about your wife's case...

My opinion is as follows:

If i am not mistaken, OINP gives you 30 days to accept the Nomination...so do that at the fag end of this time.

Once you do, you'll get an ITA, if you are lucky you may get an additional time of around 15 days (between draws) till the day you get ITA.

Post ITA you have 90 days (now-a-days, it use to be 60). Go for medical around 80th or 85th day and depending on how many days it takes to get a PCC plan that keeping your wife's mobility in mind (even if you get wheelchair as an option based on doctors advice utilize that).

This is just my opinion.

All the Best to you and hope she recovers soon.

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
Thanks for your opinion. Actually I have already accepted the nomination & the accident happens after the nomination
As per my opinion I think I should accept the next ITA. The Doctor suggested for 3 to 4 month bed rest. She ll be on medical leave. However in job duties section she ll get
On letter head by her boss that currently she is on medical leave & she will join after few days. For medical test she ll be able to go wheel chair after 45days as per doctor wording & she can go for a medical test & i think they r concerned with any serious diseases or with blood, urine & chest test rather than any accidental injury.
However, i ll take a certificate from my current doctor that surgery is done on a leg & submit this to a medical officer. And simultaneously she can go on a wheel chair after 45days for pcc.

Plz suggest if I am wrong somewhere.
CanadaWeCome said:
Very very sorry to hear about your wife's case...

My opinion is as follows:

If i am not mistaken, OINP gives you 30 days to accept the Nomination...so do that at the fag end of this time.

Once you do, you'll get an ITA, if you are lucky you may get an additional time of around 15 days (between draws) till the day you get ITA.

Post ITA you have 90 days (now-a-days, it use to be 60). Go for medical around 80th or 85th day and depending on how many days it takes to get a PCC plan that keeping your wife's mobility in mind (even if you get wheelchair as an option based on doctors advice utilize that).

This is just my opinion.

All the Best to you and hope she recovers soon.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Mechanical Engg said:
Thanks for your opinion. Actually I have already accepted the nomination & the accident happens after the nomination
As per my opinion I think I should accept the next ITA. The Doctor suggested for 3 to 4 month bed rest. She ll be on medical leave. However in job duties section she ll get
On letter head by her boss that currently she is on medical leave & she will join after few days. For medical test she ll be able to go wheel chair after 45days as per doctor wording & she can go for a medical test & i think they r concerned with any serious diseases or with blood, urine & chest test rather than any accidental injury.
However, i ll take a certificate from my current doctor that surgery is done on a leg & submit this to a medical officer. And simultaneously she can go on a wheel chair after 45days for pcc.

Plz suggest if I am wrong somewhere.
All the very best!!!

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Over the last one whole year since I applied to Ontario Nomination Prog, each day I would wake up to check if there would be an email/notification from OOPNP. Days became weeks, weeks became months, and an year passed - what I was left was with a PFL that came last month.

I didn't even know that there is something called 'PFL' that existed until I received it, which basically meant that I had one and last opportunity to fight a bout in that ring- and I did give my everything.

And waited, again.

Each day morning waking up to find nothing but silence, and each day evening, I would pray that tomorrow be a better day maybe.

This morning - I got my nomination!

It took me a while to even perceive this reality. What a journey it has been - we all know it. The efforts, the pains, the disappointments, the sacrifices, the test of patience - it all comes down to that one moment, which will shake you in a beautiful way, and you'll find glitter all around you - and I experienced it today, and I feel wonderful and delighted.

We all got into this journey as dreamers, and we will complete this journey as dreamers.

I would like to thank each one of you in here for being a guide, a friend, a mentor and provide selfless assistance for those who are in need. Today, we all might be just names and timelines and posts, but I hope, very soon all our paths cross- we meet in person, and we all turn into beautiful stories.

Namastey. :D

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
rohitbites said:
Over the last one whole year since I applied to Ontario Nomination Prog, each day I would wake up to check if there would be an email/notification from OOPNP. Days became weeks, weeks became months, and an year passed - what I was left was with a PFL that came last month.

I didn't even know that there is something called 'PFL' that existed until I received it, which basically meant that I had one and last opportunity to fight a bout in that ring- and I did give my everything.

And waited, again.

Each day morning waking up to find nothing but silence, and each day evening, I would pray that tomorrow be a better day maybe.

It took me a while to even perceive this reality. What a journey it has been - we all know it. The efforts, the pains, the disappointments, the sacrifices, the test of patience - it all comes down to that one moment, which will shake you in a beautiful way, and you'll find glitter all around you - and I experienced it today, and I feel wonderful and delighted.

We all got into this journey as dreamers, and we will complete this journey as dreamers.

I would like to thank each one of you in here for being a guide, a friend, a mentor and provide selfless assistance for those who are in need. Today, we all might be just names and timelines and posts, but I hope, very soon all our paths cross- we meet in person, and we all turn into beautiful stories.

Hearty congratulations mate! Well deserved. I hope the rest of the process goes off extremely quickly so that you feel compensated for the long wait!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
rohitbites said:

And waited, again.

CONGRATULATIONS !!! to you for the Nomination and all the very best.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitbites said:

And waited, again.

amazing story bro... +1 for the effort patience and endurance...

good luck for the rest of the journey

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vj3171 said:
Dear Canadawecome,

Hats off to you guys for such enduring patience.
Do you know when is OINP's last working day before they break for Christmas and New Year Break?
as reported by someone else on a diffferent thread

26 and 27 are the only days off... rest are working days...

question is what sort of manpower do they have during the remaining days - that only OINP knows.

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Less manpower can be speculated and since festivity is in the air so efficiency would be reduced.

Well I am trying not to have any expectation just waiting for their decision. If its a rejection hope they provide explanation worth my waiting time and CAD 1500.

My case officers initials are LL. Anybody else file with him?

ayesha2015

Feb 23, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
11-11-2016
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
vj3171 said:
Less manpower can be speculated and since festivity is in the air so efficiency would be reduced.

Well I am trying not to have any expectation just waiting for their decision. If its a rejection hope they provide explanation worth my waiting time and CAD 1500.

My case officers initials are LL. Anybody else file with him?
Hi vj3171,
Don't lose hope. My case officer is also LL and I've got nomination today. May be next one is yours!
(Although initially i was a Nov applicant but due to return of package I've been moved to March group)

Best of luck.... :) :) :)

reef

Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I think i'm the last (wo)man standing with an October 2015 AOR. After waiting for such a Long time, i'm starting to give up hope as well. I've received the same PFL 2x and they still have not been able to make a decision. My language tests are about to expire in January, which means another round of tests and money!
It would be so nice to receive an answer this year!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
reef said:
Well I think i'm the last (wo)man standing with an October 2015 AOR. After waiting for such a Long time, i'm starting to give up hope as well. I've received the same PFL 2x and they still have not been able to make a decision. My language tests are about to expire in January, which means another round of tests and money!
It would be so nice to receive an answer this year!
Don't worry you aren't alone...we are there with you. Pls check your inbox.

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi vj3171,
Don't lose hope. My case officer is also LL and I've got nomination today. May be next one is yours!
(Although initially i was a Nov applicant but due to return of package I've been moved to March group)

Best of luck.... Smiley Smiley Smiley
Congratulations!!!!!!!

In my case hope he takes the decision soon whether its positive or negative...

Reef and Canadawecome guys who are your case officers?