+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

callmesuzie

Oct 8, 2015
1. last time I checked OINP stream nomination is not eligible for BOWP
2. Only after R10 check, should you be eligible for BOWP

PrettyCanada said:
I have following confusion.
1. After nomination, inland applicant is eligible for BOWP (subject to certain conditions).
2. After AOR of ITA, inland applicant is eligible for OWP (subject to certain conditions). <== Is this true or he is eligible for BOWP and not OWP?

What is difference between BOWP and OWP?

My understanding is BOWP allows you to continue working only with current employer. OWP allows you to work with any employer in any profession.

Any idea/link will be appreciated?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
Can you pls tell us your timelines, so all can know?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-application-sent-in-november-2015-t382152.0.html;msg5539562#msg5539562

I don't think Roxter was ever added to the list. The last post before the one posted yesterday was in October.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bintehassan said:
To my fellows who received PFL and challenged it, have you heard anything since after from OINP?
Nope. Nothing yet. I received PFL on 5th Nov. Sent them all the relevant docs on 23rd Nov. Everything is quiet since then. :-X

kaka198300

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitbites said:
Nope. Nothing yet. I received PFL on 5th Nov. Sent them all the relevant docs on 23rd Nov. Everything is quiet since then. :-X
We have almost a same timeline, PFL issued on 7th Nov, I submitted docs on 25th Nov. No feedback...

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaka198300 said:
We have almost a same timeline, PFL issued on 7th Nov, I submitted docs on 25th Nov. No feedback...
Same here.
Received PFL on Nov 2 and their request for docs on Nov 28.
Responded Nov 29 and silence again..

y2kaine

Apr 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bintehassan said:
To my fellows who received PFL and challenged it, have you heard anything since after from OINP?
PFL received on 5th Nov and I responded back on 11th Nov, after which I only got 3 emails (all on 15th Nov) acknowledging receipt of my email. And now OINP is in the dark again. ???

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
rohitbites said:
kaka198300 said:
ingeb said:
Same here.
Received PFL on Nov 2 and their request for docs on Nov 28.
Responded Nov 29 and silence again..
y2kaine said:
PFL received on 5th Nov and I responded back on 11th Nov, after which I only got 3 emails (all on 15th Nov) acknowledging receipt of my email. And now OINP is in the dark again. ???
Dears,
Did you guys try calling OINP and get through to any agent to speak to about your status, what did they say?

Or did any of you send mails to OINP to give you the status of your application, and did any of you receive any response back?

Eager to hear the responses to your cases.

kaka198300

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
Dears,
Did you guys try calling OINP and get through to any agent to speak to about your status, what did they say?

Or did any of you send mails to OINP to give you the status of your application, and did any of you receive any response back?

Eager to hear the responses to your cases.

I did calls, but no answer... I sent emails, but no responds...

Roxter

Jun 26, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I don't think Roxter was ever added to the list. The last post before the one posted yesterday was in October.
May I correct you that I was added to the list on 29 October update, page 291 and removed on 1 November, page 299 with description - no update from the member (those 2 or 3 days I had nothing to update). I'm not angry that I was deleted, maybe a little disappointed but not as much from you Raj as I was from this program. In fact I was in that group who was saying first Raj after that me, and I'm really happy for you and all from the November list who received ITA. For the rest of us who are stuck on this page I feel sorry but I'm not gonna fall in depression cause of that. In fact I'm turning a blank page tomorrow and one of the things that I'm going to do is to withdraw the POF from the bank and try my luck with investing in my own country. After all I don't come from that bad country and second, I don't have spare life to devote this one on willingness of Canada to accept my application. With this log and the unprofessional attitude of the employs, even receiving a Nomination is not a good sign, I already regret for the money for the application, and to throw extra money for maybe another year? No thank you. I do think that if something should've happen till now it would've happen. We all agree that if we knew the waiting for the whole procedure is that long, half from us would't apply in first place (lucky for them they have so legally undefined conditions (and all of us apply from third world countries) so we could not start a law suit) I've lost a hope to live in a country that see's my skills not good enough to offer me the chance to become their citizen ( and I do have decent education and experience) . Maybe after some time if I don't succeed here I will try again here in Europe but Canada is a finished story. For those of you willing to know my timeline, here it was. One truly wasted year.

FSW Outland
EE App Submitted: Oct/26/2015
OINP PT Notification: Oct/27/2015
OINP App Submitted: Nov/12/2015
OINP AOR Mar/11/2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Roxter said:
May I correct you that I was added to the list on 29 October update, page 291 and removed on 1 November, page 299 with description - no update from the member (those 2 or 3 days I had nothing to update). I'm not angry that I was deleted, maybe a little disappointed but not as much from you Raj as I was from this program. In fact I was in that group who was saying first Raj after that me, and I'm really happy for you and all from the November list who received ITA. For the rest of us who are stuck on this page I feel sorry but I'm not gonna fall in depression cause of that. In fact I'm turning a blank page tomorrow and one of the things that I'm going to do is to withdraw the POF from the bank and try my luck with investing in my own country. After all I don't come from that bad country and second, I don't have spare life to devote this one on willingness of Canada to accept my application. With this log and the unprofessional attitude of the employs, even receiving a Nomination is not a good sign, I already regret for the money for the application, and to throw extra money for maybe another year? No thank you. I do think that if something should've happen till now it would've happen. We all agree that if we knew the waiting for the whole procedure is that long, half from us would't apply in first place (lucky for them they have so legally undefined conditions (and all of us apply from third world countries) so we could not start a law suit) I've lost a hope to live in a country that see's my skills not good enough to offer me the chance to become their citizen ( and I do have decent education and experience) . Maybe after some time if I don't succeed here I will try again here in Europe but Canada is a finished story. For those of you willing to know my timeline, here it was. One truly wasted year.

FSW Outland
EE App Submitted: Oct/26/2015
OINP PT Notification: Oct/27/2015
OINP App Submitted: Nov/12/2015
OINP AOR Mar/11/2015
Please accept my sincerest apologies Roxter. I might have been removing a few people at that time, I might have removed yours too. Anyway, I'm pleased to let you know that your name has been reinstated in the list. Sorry again.

Here's the latest version of the list -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-application-sent-in-november-2015-t382152.0.html;msg5644979#msg5644979

Well, I totally understand your frustration but this is a really unfortunate situation that some of us have been thrown into. Nonetheless, IMHO, I believe you will forget the agony when you get your nomination and move ahead to submit the e-APR. I am looking forward to hear some good news from you and other members waiting here on this very thread for more than a year. No amount of words from me can console you or the other members at the moment but I am sure when you see that nomination e-mail, you'll be happy and forget all the hardships that this process has caused you. I would like to request you and all others to hang in there. You will get your nominations soon.

When I was waiting for my nomination, members here were so helpful and comforting. I wouldn't have survived the tension and the pressure if it were not for this forum. I take this opportunity to express my sincerest gratitude to all of you who were there with me and with each other during the rough times. I cannot forget the wishes y'all sent me after I got nominated :) . Thanks for everything. I hope all of you see the light at the end of the tunnel very soon!

I wish all of you good luck and all the very best!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally, I got the Nomination, accepted this morning. Points are not added yet.

I wish to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to all of you.

Words cannot express my feelings, sentiments nor my thanks for all your support.

If this world had more people like all of you, it would be a better place. You all do make a difference, and rekindle the inner spirits.

I sincerely wish and pray an early nomination for all who are waiting for so long.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:

Words cannot express my feelings, sentiments nor my thanks for all your support.

If this world had more people like all of you, it would be a better place. You all do make a difference, and rekindle the inner spirits.

I sincerely wish and pray an early nomination for all who are waiting for so long.
Congrats man! Finally! Wish you good luck and all the very best!

Get your documents ready!

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
@Roxter
You just received the blessing of rajkamalmohanram ;) Please cheer up. I sincerely hope and pray that your nomination is just around the corner.

rajkamalmohanram said:
I wish all of you good luck and all the very best!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congrats man! Finally! Wish you good luck and all the very best!

Get your documents ready!
Thanks a lot Raj

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
MZASAM said:

CONGRATULATIONS to you and all the very best for your ITA and subsequent eAPR application.