+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

anni_iitk

Jan 26, 2015
Folks,
I finally received my nomination after 361 days of waiting. I cant express how relieved I am feeling now. :D :D ;D ;D
For the people waiting for nomination, I know the uncertainty is killing but finally there is light at the end of tunnel. Its easier said than done but please don't lose hope and sleep over this. Hopefully OINP will clear all the nov backlog by this month.
All the best ;D :D ;D :D

Camilo

Apr 5, 2016
Hi all members, so today I received a Procedural Fairness Request, not good news I know :(. I was wondering if you guys have had some experience with this and can provide me with some advice.

Specifically OINP requires the following evidence:

• Your application and the job reference letters provided for your positions
    as Lead Design Engineer at *** Inc. and hardware engineer at *** Inc. indicate
    that your employment for both may have only been for a continuous period
    of 11 months.

I have work experience with 2 employers (11 months each - aggregate 1 year 10 months) with a time gap of one month in between. I believe they ask for a continuous work experience (meaning no gaps, even one day). I will probably try to appeal, but I believe I am at a loss here. Any thoughts?

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anni_iitk said:
Folks,
I finally received my nomination after 361 days of waiting. I cant express how relieved I am feeling now. :D :D ;D ;D
For the people waiting for nomination, I know the uncertainty is killing but finally there is light at the end of tunnel. Its easier said than done but please don't lose hope and sleep over this. Hopefully OINP will clear all the nov backlog by this month.
Congrats!!! Pls share your timeline :)

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got the letter via Purolator. The postman delivered it at my reception.

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nominated by the grace of Allah! Hang in there everyone. Nominations are coming for all. Timeline in signature.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Camilo said:
Hi all members, so today I received a Procedural Fairness Request, not good news I know :(. I was wondering if you guys have had some experience with this and can provide me with some advice.

Specifically OINP requires the following evidence:

• Your application and the job reference letters provided for your positions
    as Lead Design Engineer at *** Inc. and hardware engineer at *** Inc. indicate
    that your employment for both may have only been for a continuous period
    of 11 months.

I have work experience with 2 employers (11 months each - aggregate 1 year 10 months) with a time gap of one month in between. I believe they ask for a continuous work experience (meaning no gaps, even one day). I will probably try to appeal, but I believe I am at a loss here. Any thoughts?
Oh man! That's bad! Well, this gap thing is completely at the discretion of the officer. This was already discussed earlier this year :( . Well, yes, you can try to appeal mentioning what you were doing in that gap of one month.

I wish you luck friend!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
anni_iitk said:
Folks,
farazh89 said:
Nominated by the grace of Allah! Hang in there everyone. Nominations are coming for all. Timeline in signature.
Congrats guys!!!

anni_iitk

Jan 26, 2015
rohitbites said:
Congrats!!! Pls share your timeline :)
Nov 9 2015: application delivered to OINP
March 16: Request for additional documents. Docs sent next day
May 19: Received an email from officer PL that additional documents were not received. Also got a call from him, on probing he told that sometimes emails with large attachments bounce (although I never received any bounced email notifications). Anyhow docs sent same day again. The officer confirmed they are received
Nov 4: Received nomination

Camilo

Apr 5, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Oh man! That's bad! Well, this gap thing is completely at the discretion of the officer. This was already discussed earlier this year :( . Well, yes, you can try to appeal mentioning what you were doing in that gap of one month.

I wish you luck friend!
Thank you Raj, I will try to call them and gather all the evidence they need if applicable. Let's hope for the best.

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys I received a procedural fairness letter today moreover asking for the same documents. But this time they mentioned that in order to assess under CIC FSWP program everyone must qualify for their 6 criteria and should have a score minimum of 67. Whereas they informed me that mine is 59. I Din't know about this before. Now I have a 2 questions.

1) how to increase the score?
2) In my current job I have been here for more than 2 years in fact when I received my PT I had completed my 1 year already. However when I created my EE form I had mentioned about my previous experiences as well. So can I claim points only for this job. I am a marketing professional ( currently working as marketing manager) and I have authentic marketing experience (started as marketing executive and so on reached to this level) but in all my experiences OINP letter have mentioned that the experience certificate may not match the lead statement and duties mentioned in NOC 0124.

So should I claim points only for my current job and delete rest of my previous experience.

Hell ya m depressed now coz it's been a wait of 364 days and this soul sucking letter.

Pls advise

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
vj3171 said:
Hi guys I received a procedural fairness letter today moreover asking for the same documents. But this time they mentioned that in order to assess under CIC FSWP program everyone must qualify for their 6 criteria and should have a score minimum of 67. Whereas they informed me that mine is 59. I Din't know about this before. Now I have a 2 questions.

1) how to increase the score?
2) In my current job I have been here for more than 2 years in fact when I received my PT I had completed my 1 year already. However when I created my EE form I had mentioned about my previous experiences as well. So can I claim points only for this job. I am a marketing professional ( currently working as marketing manager) and I have authentic marketing experience (started as marketing executive and so on reached to this level) but in all my experiences OINP letter have mentioned that the experience certificate may not match the lead statement and duties mentioned in NOC 0124.

So should I claim points only for my current job and delete rest of my previous experience.

Hell ya m depressed now coz it's been a wait of 364 days and this soul sucking letter.

Pls advise
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

You can calculate your scores here.

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah when I calculate it there it's more than 67 points so I am just not sure how they have assesses.
Work ex: 6years +
Language: IELTS above 7 in all
Education: Masters from U.K. Wes verified as equivalent to canadian masters degree
Arranged Employment in Canada: No
Adaptability: my husband's brother is a permanent resident in Canada.

Or am I calculating it wrong coz m just so stressed now. And when we create EE profile we qualify for these points then only it lets us create otherwise it does not, is it not so?

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
vj3171 said:
Yeah when I calculate it there it's more than 67 points so I am just not sure how they have assesses.
Education: Masters from U.K. Wes verified as equivalent to canadian masters degree

Or am I calculating it wrong coz m just so stressed now. And when we create EE profile we qualify for these points then only it lets us create otherwise it does not, is it not so?
Yes, when we create EE profile we qualify for these points then only It lets us create.
Call or email them and ask How they are calculating?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vj3171 said:

I am very sorry about this.

Many people get this calculation wrong. See, whatever jobs you had to mention to get 67 points, you should submit documentation for all those jobs.

If someone is in job X now for a year and they have 5 years of experience in the past and if they calculate 67 points using those jobs in the past, they have to submit documentation for those jobs too; irrespective of whether it provides them CRS or not, IMO.

Did you provide documentation for your previous jobs as well or only for the current job?

Dr.Khanda

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all.
I am a silent follower of this forum and a January applicant.I just saw a post above about Procedural Fairness request for work experience. He had a gap of one month between two jobs.
I am very worried since I worked as a Medical officer from 24th May 2013 to 24th November 2013 in Surgical Unit. Then I was posted in Medical ICU from 1st December 2013 to 1st June 2014.
I have a gap of 6 days between the two postings. During that time I attended a training course for which I have no document to provide. After waiting for almost a year I cant beleive this could happen.
Please guide what should I do.