OINP Application sent in November 2015

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, A Saturday surprise!!! from OINP. Keep it up.

sushsub

KD87

vencentdsouza

saikris12

UReginahopeful

knightkax

happynightow

CPRaspirant

Congratulations to all of you for your nomination and wish you all a speedy PR. :) ;)

I feel like adding all the names from Oct, Nov, Dec and congratulating all of them.
:) ;)

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
I got my nomination. It's on Saturday, Oct 29 around 2:00 PM Toronto time. I just accepted it.

I am so happy! It has been such a long wait. I really appreciate everybody in this thread, especially Raj. Everybody really encouraged and helped me during this long wait.

Thanks you all!

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

sushsub

KD87

vencentdsouza

saikris12

UReginahopeful

knightkax

happynightow

CPRaspirant

Congratulations to all of you for your nomination and wish you all a speedy PR. :) ;)

I feel like adding all the names from Oct, Nov, Dec and congratulating all of them.
Not me. Still waiting. But Very happy for the guys who are nominated. Hope for good news for myself ;D

varun2015

Feb 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of all congratulations to all the nominees

Today 29 oct my EE profile expired and I received a standard letter in cic stating the same. Suddenly in the evening i received following email form Ontario:

Dear XXX,

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program under the Express Entry stream.

Your registration in the Express Entry system, including a valid Express Entry number and Job Seeker Validation code, is a requirement of the Human Capital Priorities Stream and the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Your Express Entry profile E000XXXXXX indicates a status of ‘no longer available for nomination’ in the Express Entry system. This status indicates that you may have accepted a nomination from another province or territory or received an invitation to apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

A status of “no longer available for nomination” means that, should the OINP approve your application, we would be unable to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry system.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to confirm whether you have 1) received an Invitation to Apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada or 2) a nomination from another province or territory, and whether or not you have accepted this invitation or nomination.

Should the program not receive additional information within this timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file which may lead to the refusal of your application.

You can respond to this letter by reply email.

If you have accepted an invitation to apply or another nomination, please notify us if you wish to withdraw you application to the OINP.

Please note that application fees are non-refundable.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Regards,

I think they were trying to give me nomination today, but unable to, due to the expiry of my EE profile.

I have already send them the details of my new EE profile.

Please suggest what else i can do to expedite, i don't wanna miss this bus.

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys! Just got my nomination!! :eek: :D Thanks so much to everyone on this forum for all your help! :-*

OINP App Delivered: 24 Nov 2015
OINP AOR: 23 March 2016
New EE Profile: 24 Oct 2016
NoM: 24 Oct 2016 (Canada time)

jammin24

Star Member
May 4, 2016
I got my nomination too. I didn't get anything from OINP, just a notification from CIC and when I checked my account, it was there.

My timeline:
Application sent: Nov. 14, 2015
AOR: April 22, 2016
Additional docs request: Sept. 30, 2016
Additional docs sent: Oct. 4, 2016
Nomination: Oct. 29, 2016

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
MZASAM said:

sushsub

KD87

vencentdsouza

saikris12

UReginahopeful

knightkax

happynightow

CPRaspirant

+NazSharp and jammin24: Congratulations all!

OINP is on fire! This is great :)

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to all November guys who nominated today! I also received the nomination today with you guys!

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow its been raining Noms :D :p

Congrats to all those who got it.. Others should get it the following week!

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
varun2015 said:
First of all congratulations to all the nominees

Today 29 oct my EE profile expired and I received a standard letter in cic stating the same. Suddenly in the evening i received following email form Ontario:

Dear XXX,

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program under the Express Entry stream.

Your registration in the Express Entry system, including a valid Express Entry number and Job Seeker Validation code, is a requirement of the Human Capital Priorities Stream and the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Your Express Entry profile E000XXXXXX indicates a status of ‘no longer available for nomination’ in the Express Entry system. This status indicates that you may have accepted a nomination from another province or territory or received an invitation to apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

A status of “no longer available for nomination” means that, should the OINP approve your application, we would be unable to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry system.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to confirm whether you have 1) received an Invitation to Apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada or 2) a nomination from another province or territory, and whether or not you have accepted this invitation or nomination.

Should the program not receive additional information within this timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file which may lead to the refusal of your application.

You can respond to this letter by reply email.

If you have accepted an invitation to apply or another nomination, please notify us if you wish to withdraw you application to the OINP.

Please note that application fees are non-refundable.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Regards,

I think they were trying to give me nomination today, but unable to, due to the expiry of my EE profile.

I have already send them the details of my new EE profile.

Please suggest what else i can do to expedite, i don't wanna miss this bus.
You just need to send your new EE profile number and job seeker code in reply to that email. Also attach the message from CIC that you received when you created a new profile.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sushsub said:
Happy news to share. I got my nomination an hour back. No words to express my joy. Long long wait came to an end.
KD87 said:
Hi everyone.

I just received my nomination. I just got the email nw (Sat 29th. 8pm Indian Time) so they are working saturdays also.
Have been waiting for this moment since ages. However, I had applied for Aus PR and its kinda in the final stages. So now I dont know wht to do.
Anyway thanks everyone who had helped me with the doubts I had. It has definitely been a unique ride.

KD
vencentdsouza said:
Just got nomination and the first thing i am doing is updating here.

Thank you everyone in this forum. It was really a great help.

FSW 4112
App recd : 23 Nov
AOR: 17 Mar.
No addl docs
No status emails
No replies
EE updated 17 Oct
No acknowledgement for EE update
Nomination 29 Nov 2016 9:00 PM IST
saikris12 said:
Just received the nomination..just in time for Diwali..Thanks everyone (especially Raj) for helping me through.
UReginahopeful said:
OMGoodness!
Where is Uncle Raj! Where is everyone!

I just got nominated 20 minutes ago, after almost 1 year! I have already accepted and got my points immediately!

I'm so happy!

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum.
knightkax said:
Got nomination just now. Accepted it immediately. Thank you everyone.
Happy diwali.
CPRaspirant said:
Hi Friends ,

I am awestruck , today I got OINP nomination also .

In gap of two days I got nomination for both SINP and OINP .

Hi Raj ,

Need your help , I got SINP nomination in the profile of my spouse which we accepted today morning and got OINP nomination in my profile .

I was thinking of applying for PR from both the profiles to increase the chances of PR ,please suggest what should be the best option for us .
sammoe said:
I got my nomination. It's on Saturday, Oct 29 around 2:00 PM Toronto time. I just accepted it.

I am so happy! It has been such a long wait. I really appreciate everybody in this thread, especially Raj. Everybody really encouraged and helped me during this long wait.

Thanks you all!
NazSharp said:
Hey guys! Just got my nomination!! :eek: :D Thanks so much to everyone on this forum for all your help! :-*

OINP App Delivered: 24 Nov 2015
OINP AOR: 23 March 2016
New EE Profile: 24 Oct 2016
NoM: 24 Oct 2016 (Canada time)
jammin24 said:
I got my nomination too. I didn't get anything from OINP, just a notification from CIC and when I checked my account, it was there.

My timeline:
Application sent: Nov. 14, 2015
AOR: April 22, 2016
Additional docs request: Sept. 30, 2016
Additional docs sent: Oct. 4, 2016
Nomination: Oct. 29, 2016
tgman said:
Congratulations to all November guys who nominated today! I also received the nomination today with you guys!
Holy moly, look who's been working on a Saturday! Smack me in the *** and call me Johnny!!! So happy for y'all guys! Congrats all of you! I'll update The list shortly!

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Congrats to ALL for receiving nominations, really it is very HAPPY Diwali for all of us after a long long wait.
Others waiting for nominations best of luck for nomination....
Nominations are raining really felt very happy to see sheet turning to green....
Now only 24 left from November list

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
UReginahopeful said:
OMGoodness!
Where is Uncle Raj! Where is everyone!

I just got nominated 20 minutes ago, after almost 1 year! I have already accepted and got my points immediately!

I'm so happy!

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum.
Just "Raj" sounds way better :) .