+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys!! Finally!! Got nominated!!!! OMFG, I cannot even believe it.. Still at work. Accepted the nomination anyway. Points added!! I am so damn happy!!! I wish everyone else should get their nomination soon and experience whatever I am experiencing now!!! All the very best guys!!!!!
Congratulations Raj... So happy for you. all the best for the next step

Sep 1, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys!! Finally!! Got nominated!!!! OMFG, I cannot even believe it.. Still at work. Accepted the nomination anyway. Points added!! I am so damn happy!!! I wish everyone else should get their nomination soon and experience whatever I am experiencing now!!! All the very best guys!!!!!
Congrats buddy...well deserved!

Lotus_01

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congratulations Raj :) Wish you a quick IRCC process ahead! Good luck :D

வானம் வசப்படும் நேரம் வெகு தூரத்தில் இல்லை!

Thanks for all your support to the applicants and aspirants.

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
[/quote

Congrates bro happy for u !!!!!

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congrats Raj, best of luck for speedy PR processing....

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
MZASAM said:
Maged: I will say the same to you, DD ; congos man.. finally the voodoo doll is destroyed to you soon :) :)
thanks for the kind words as always Sam

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hey.. Awsome news!! Congrtulations and good luck for PR

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Congratulation rajkamalmohanram on your nomination . Good.luck for PR.
Where are you bestofluck: I understand you may be preparing of EaPR. I am sure you already done. :) :)

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Congratulations Raj !!

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congrats man.. U deserve it.. All the best

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Where are you bestofluck: I understand you may be preparing of EaPR. I am sure you already done. :) :)
Ya comming back soon. Just couldnt resist wishing raj on the lovely day.

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Mallikaasharmaa said:
Raj, your nomination is being celebrated everywhere.. Feels like an early Diwali... :D
Haha! Well-said! Congratulations, Raj! Your nomination is actually being celebrated like an early Diwali on many threads and WhatsApp groups! ;-)
Would you please mind sharing if you got any calls for additional documents or any follow-ups from OINP between your AOR and the nomination?

Hope your PR comes through soon and that the rest of us in the queue get our nominations soon too! All the very best!

BharathKumaar

Dec 26, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congratulations Raj!!! I logged in to the forum today to see this one of the most awaited good news!!!! All the very best for further process!!!! :)

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congrats buddy! You really deserved it long ago! Don't forget to come back here to encourage those left behind including me! ;D