+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Okay, I got a reply to my recent query from OINP. Just the usual message but one sentence was new that caught my eye.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet and is in the last stage of processing.

Processing is taking longer than usual due to the large number of applications in our inventory.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required or once the decision will be made.

If you want a more specific timeline, please contact expressentry@ontario.ca

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Thank you for your interest in the OINP.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration
So today, I'm going to send out an email to that ID asking for a "more specific timeline" . Suggest you guys to do it too.

Thanks!

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Okay, I got a reply to my recent query from OINP. Just the usual message but one sentence was new that caught my eye.

So today, I'm going to send out an email to that ID asking for a "more specific timeline" . Suggest you guys to do it too.

Thanks!
You can do it, but don't expect the exact time from them ;)

malican

May 24, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:

Thanks!
I will certainly send an e mail as well. It's about time Nov applicants get an upddate on ominations!

What was you question to them? Or rather what information did you attempt to seek?

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:

Thanks!
I tried ExpressEntry@ontario.ca and Ontarionominee@ontario.ca , twice in one month gap[july6 and Aug5] and got no reply. Can you share the email id to which you sent your concern and got reply from? How much time did they took to give the reply? Please help me with your email subject trick.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bgj said:
I tried ExpressEntry@ontario.ca and Ontarionominee@ontario.ca , twice in one month gap[july6 and Aug5] and got no reply. Can you share the email id to which you sent your concern and got reply from? How much time did they took to give the reply? Please help me with your email subject trick.
I emailed them twice and immediately got reply both the times. They said my file is at second stage pending review by investigator analyst. Provide them with all your details like case number, file number, express entry profile no, job bank, dob, etc.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bgj said:
rainbow00 said:
I emailed them twice and immediately got reply both the times. They said my file is at second stage pending review by investigator analyst. Provide them with all your details like case number, file number, express entry profile no, job bank, dob, etc.
I provided only my file number and nothing else. I sent these e-mails to ontarionominee@ontario.ca . In the subject line, I mentioned only my file number;

Subject: XHSW-16006XX

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rainbow00 said:
I received a similar response.

I am following Raj's suggestion; I just shot a mail to expressentry@ontario.ca asking for a specific timeline. I hope they respond with some useful information this time around.

Good luck guys.

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
Thank you guys. Again forwarded a status enquiry to ontarionaminee and express entry mail ids with your suggestions and inputs. I wonder my file just vanished into thin air, else why no reply for my email alone. :D

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got a pattern here:
If I send an email and receive an autoreply - nothing happens.
If I resend the email within a few days after the autoreply - I normally receive their template reply in a day and not an autoreply.

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, have a quick question. Will I get an email when my express entry profile is about to expire? Also, is anyone else having a problem viewing their application status? All my information has become blank for some reason. Thanks.

ashum

Mar 31, 2016
Skvach said:
I have got a pattern here:
If I send an email and receive an autoreply - nothing happens.
If I resend the email within a few days after the autoreply - I normally receive their template reply in a day and not an autoreply.
I also noticed one thing. We get auto reply only when their office is closed ie if we send mail in their working hours then we don't get autoreply.
May b i m wrong don't know.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
NazSharp said:
Hey guys, have a quick question. Will I get an email when my express entry profile is about to expire? Also, is anyone else having a problem viewing their application status? All my information has become blank for some reason. Thanks.
No, you will not get an e-mail when your EE profile is "about to expire". However, you will get a notification AFTER your EE profile expires.

I haven't checked my profile today so I have no idea about the blanks in the profile.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
NazSharp said:
I had this problem not too long ago. Don't panic - use a different browser to login or clear the browser cache and give it a try.