AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Fly2Can said:
Dear Friends,

No. of ITAs for last few draws has gone nearly half. Due cause of that CRS cut-off is also above 480. Internal reason, I think is that instead of total 50 draws till December (what I came to know) I think will go in 2017 with some more draws. This will make all PNP through Express Entry get selected. Only thing is delay of about two- three months. But nomination is sure, unless something serious fault causes rejection.

Please correct me.
There were fewer draws with a lower cutoff and higher selection. This year also they are pretty much going with 2 draws a year average.

Until the score actually drops I refuse to believe it will go below 450!

@tyzia: I really appreciate you being so upfront about what your situation! However, as we have been always told "Immigration is a privilege, not a right"

That being said, the information needs to be dissipated at the right time. We all in this terrible situation called "Wait and watch".

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Felt extremely sad to read last few postings. Unless and until more people send complaint/comment to Ontario Ministry, things will not improve :-

Ontario Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade
http://www.citizenship.gov.on.ca/english/contact/

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Tyzia, All Seniors, Members

Tyzia, Well expressed. It's a plight of majority of the applicants.

Most of the applicants are in deep anxiety due to indefinite delays, improper, lack of responses.

Yes, as applicants we will remain patient, will wait for the best outcome .

The question remains; How long OINP is going to continue in the same fashion?

Daily the applicants are waiting, hoping, guessing for improvement in issuing AORs / NOMs.

Total of 5500 NOM for all steams in 2015, 870 NOMS issued till Dec 2015 as per OINP. How about 2016.

Yes, a simple piece of software can help OINP in managing applications, streamlining the work flow, generate daily stats of the backlog,

AORs, NOMS and the applicants can monitor the status of their applications without sending mails, etc.

Thanks a million to Canadavisa who has given us this forum to express ourselves, and share experiences with each other.

Imagine applicants without this forum!!! The seniors, all members dedicate time and the forum is live 24 x 7.

Great human beings are here; co-operate, assist, guide quickly on any topic.

Finally what options we have to make our grievances reach the OINP authorities?

Garry213189

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tyzia said:
Garry213189,

I checked with Australian PR, it's not an option for me, unfortunately. My profession is not in their list. Moreover living in the other hemisphere is a bit complicated for me. No snow in winter. New Year is during hot summer. Prices for accommodation, cars, gas are higher. Don't know about healthcare, but it seems to me that Canadian one is better. Time difference with Europe is also quite big. Flight takes 24h to come to Sydney from Europe.
i was taking about system only... not suggesting anyone to move..... lol

But you have Valid reasons not to move

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends

Very often I read "Immigration is a privilege, not a right"

Very true. None of us on this forum say It's our right.

The applicants are simply pleading to expedite the AOR's/NOM's based on what is mentioned in the application guide(90 days AOR, 90 Days NOM)

Can't they express, share their times frames, delays on this forum.

Some respectful members take objection, comment; if some members share their disappointments over delays etc ,

Let's all pray for early solution to the situations we are in and hope OINP addresses it ASAP.

:-X :'( :-X :'( :-[ :-[

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Friends

Very often I read "Immigration is a privilege, not a right"

Very true. None of us on this forum say It's our right.

The applicants are simply pleading to expedite the AOR's/NOM's based on what is mentioned in the application guide(90 days AOR, 90 Days NOM)

Can't they express, share their times frames, delays on this forum.

Some respectful members take objection, comment; if some members share their disappointments over delays etc ,

Let's all pray for early solution to the situations we are in and hope OINP addresses it ASAP.

:-X :'( :-X :'( :-[ :-[
Once you pay them money and you fulfill all requirements than it becomes a right. or else what is the definition of 'right'? Immigration means not born in Canada so if you fulfill the requirements it is a right.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck:

I am praying and waiting for the day when you receive your AOR/NOM

Your Dec thread had 100000 hits, and you dedicated lot of time to keep the thread live ??? :eek:

I am a Feb applicant; will have to wait patiently for a very very long time. :( :( :( :'( :'( :'(

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
"Immigration is a privilege, not a right"?? Which truck throw that one over?? LOL

well, once there are fees involved it becomes a contracted service.

don't demean yourselves guys! you have every right for the best quality of service and meeting the KPIs they promised while advertising their services and asking for your money in return for said services

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
Felt extremely sad to read last few postings. Unless and until more people send complaint/comment to Ontario Ministry, things will not improve :-

Ontario Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade
http://www.citizenship.gov.on.ca/english/contact/

Seriously this is cool. I have sent my comment on this. +1 for you. I think all of us have to do this for sure to get their attention rather than expressing our disappointment among ourselves.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
maged_mmh said:
"Immigration is a privilege, not a right"?? Which truck throw that one over?? LOL

well, once there are fees involved it becomes a contracted service.

don't demean yourselves guys! you have every right for the best quality of service and meeting the KPIs they promised while advertising their services and asking for your money in return for said services
Well I said this and I pretty much stand by it. I am not demeaning anyone but merely pointing out that the government is not obligated to grant you PR.

I also added that knowing the status of your application is your right. Which most people glossed over.

So yeah, its going to be a case of people reading what they want to read and accuse!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Well I said this and I pretty much stand by it. I am not demeaning anyone but merely pointing out that the government is not obligated to grant you PR.

I also added that knowing the status of your application is your right. Which most people glossed over.

So yeah, its going to be a case of people reading what they want to read and accuse!
you're reading too much into it.

who is talking about PR? I paid for a service for my application to be processed in the agreed time set forth by the service contractor - regardless of the outcome whether successful of not, now, if he doesn't meet his commitments; that means he is not taking his obligations as a service provider seriously. that's all.

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
maged_mmh said:
you're reading too much into it.

who is talking about PR? I paid for a service for my application to be processed in the agreed time set forth by the service contractor - regardless of the outcome whether successful of not, now, if he doesn't meet his commitments; that means he is not taking his obligations as a service provider seriously. that's all.

I agree.

For example, we paid around $200 for IELTS and they said that we will receive our scores in about 2 weeks from the day we took our exam (which, in my case, they have fulfilled their commitment).
As a person who paid and took the exam, how would one feel if the British Council were to say, "Sorry guys, we have too many people taking the exam, so we will be delaying the grading and releasing of your scores until further notice." (hypothetical example, of course) And they keep us waiting for months until we finally receive the scores that we paid their service for.

So, if the British Council can keep the commitment to their service, it is very aggravating to see that OINP's processing is so unclear and indefinite.

Just my thoughts.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:

Even we are not obligated to reach Canada after getting PR. :p