+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

Oloriire

Apr 11, 2016
Hi guys, is there any November FSW Outland nomination of recent. It looks like OINP has left processing of Novermber applications for nominations especially the ones with AOR for issuing AORs to December applicants.

Please guys share your thoughts.

garry91

Mar 9, 2016
hey guys,

i want to know is thier anybody who as got thier work permit extension on the basis of AOR they recevied from OINP, if not then what other options they have taken ?

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
Dear friends,

I would like to share my thoughts and my anxiety of waiting. I'm Nov 2015 applicant to OINP. It's been 194 days since my application was delivered to Ontario and 90 days post AOR. I've never received a meaningful reply from OINP. I have a newborn daughter this year and have sent change of personal information form with updated bank statement and bio passport pages of my girl. The only reply I received was copy-paste a month ago, that my application is pending review and that "We do not confirm receipt of documents as doing so draws resources away from file processing."

When they started issuing AORs to Dec 2015 I was a little bit upset, that they did not proceed with Nov applicants' nominations first. Now I have changed my mind. Why? Let's take a Dec applicant, who sent his application only one month after me - 25th of Dec. I received my AOR on 18th of March. So he should have received his AOR one month after me - on 18th of April, shouldn't he? Open Dec applicants thread and you will see, that now they are working on 21th of Dec applications. How come?

Ok, 194 days of wait. No replies, except one copy-paste. Guys, who sent their applications after me did not received even AOR. DDs are expiring. Nerves are tight. People are calling to OINP but useless.

Wait a minute, are we talking about a third world country? No! It is Canada. Top 8.

I don't want to accept this fact. I don't want to lose my faith, that Canada is a great country with smart and intelligent people. I want to be part of that community. I'm eager to wait.

BUT - Do not keep me without a simple notice about the future of my application.

I'm not an IT professional, but I'm fond of coding and MySQL and html stuff. Even I can arrange a simple database and a nice web site so that my clients can get useful information about my activity without bothering to email me or to call. They can login and check all they need online.

Why isn't it with OINP? Ok, you do not provide app status over phone. I agree with that. So let me check my status online. I don't want to wait till the end of 2016 when they are planning to make online application process. I want to have it now. I need it now. A lot of people need it. Badly. Desperately. And it's so simple. I would not bother you either by mail or phone. I will check this website on a daily basis and will continue my ordinary life.

Ok, we are talking about lives of people, about families. I run my small business in my country, I have three daughters. My wife and I we are almost 10 years in marriage. We love each other passionately. We are both with Masters degrees and good level of English. We have more than enough money to move to Canada. We are Catholics attending church every Sunday. What else shall we do to be good enough to come to Canada?

We are used to plan our future. I was told by OINP application guide that usually it takes 90 days to get nomination. I was told by EE, that it's max 6 months to get PR. Great! I sit down, open up calendar and start to calculate my timeline:

oct 2015 - created EE and received PT from Ontario (hurrah!)
nov 2015 - app sent to OINP
+ 3 months + 2 months (dec and jan when they don't work) = april 2016 - nomination
may 2016 - ITA
june 2016 - docs uploaded and meds passed
+ 6 months = dec 2016 - PR
New Year 2017 we celebrate in Toronto )))

That was my calculation in oct 2015. Naive...

I would like to plan my future. My middle girl is going to school this year. We go to different extra sections and sports besides it. Shall I plan that I wait for my PR for 2-3-4 years? Shall I buy a new car? Shall I move to a better apartment? Shall I go to an expensive vacations? Shall I plan my business to grow in 2016-2017?

Or shall I pack my bags and wait? Shall I be prepared to sell my car? To close down my business? Shall I look for a good school in Canada for my kids? Shall I cancel my vacations to save more money for hard landing and adaptation period?

What shall I do? What to plan? Not to wait anything from OINP? But what for did I spend almost USD 6K for translations, IELTS, WES, DD and other stuff? This money is really hard to earn in my country.

Ok, if you do not have resources to answer my email in 24 hours, let me help you. I can do this for you. Free of charge. Volunteer. I will sit in your office and reply to every email, even if there are 1-2K of them everyday. The only problem - I can't enter Canada, because I don't have a WP or visa. But I am eager to help. Because I know now how many of other people, the same as I, desperately wait in their homes for any sign of update. I'm sure, you can find a lot of volunteers in Canada, who can help you with answering emails, OINP!

Do not explain politely about backlog and lack of resources. Solve the problem. And move forward. Close this question once and forever. Do not find causes why you can't answer my email. Please, be the country I dream of!

Backlog. We heard about it a lot. I accept that. I accept that they may still have applications of pre EE era as well. There is nothing wrong with that. So, please, tell us - we have 2K applications sent before 1st of june 2015. And we have 5K applications after 1st of june 2015. Please, show me information: we are currently issuing AORs to Dec 2015 applicants, then we move to Jan 2016 applicants. Next step we will proceed with nominations to Oct 2015 applicants, etc, etc, etc. Is it a secret? Why? Please, arrange some form of such notifications. Let it be via email, or once a month on your web site. So that I would feel that everything is OK.

I hear a lot about Canada and Canadians. On youtube videos. They are very polite. They are very friendly. There are a lot of services for newcomers, organizations, that help you write a CV, find a job, to embark on a volunteer work or courses of English. Different school boards, eager to help you with a school for your children. And then it comes to my application to OINP, when I can't get a simple email response to my enquiry, when my timeline doubles and counting. Is OINP not in Canada? Aren't Canadians working in OINP? I can't understand.

To sum up. I want to come to Canada and to contribute to the greatness of the country. I strongly believe that I have something to bring with me to Canada, not only to take it from Canada. I'm ready to work hard, to struggle first 2-3 years after landing. I want my children to be honor of this country. So, please, do not kill my faith in Canada! Please, be what I expect you to be!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
tyzia said:
Dear friends,

I would like to share my thoughts and my anxiety of waiting. I'm Nov 2015 applicant to OINP. It's been 194 days since my application was delivered to Ontario and 90 days post AOR. I've never received a meaningful reply from OINP. I have a newborn daughter this year and have sent change of personal information form with updated bank statement and bio passport pages of my girl. The only reply I received was copy-paste a month ago, that my application is pending review and that "We do not confirm receipt of documents as doing so draws resources away from file processing."

When they started issuing AORs to Dec 2015 I was a little bit upset, that they did not proceed with Nov applicants' nominations first. Now I have changed my mind. Why? Let's take a Dec applicant, who sent his application only one month after me - 25th of Dec. I received my AOR on 18th of March. So he should have received his AOR one month after me - on 18th of April, shouldn't he? Open Dec applicants thread and you will see, that now they are working on 21th of Dec applications. How come?

Ok, 194 days of wait. No replies, except one copy-paste. Guys, who sent their applications after me did not received even AOR. DDs are expiring. Nerves are tight. People are calling to OINP but useless.

Wait a minute, are we talking about a third world country? No! It is Canada. Top 8.

I don't want to accept this fact. I don't want to lose my faith, that Canada is a great country with smart and intelligent people. I want to be part of that community. I'm eager to wait.

BUT - Do not keep me without a simple notice about the future of my application.

I'm not an IT professional, but I'm fond of coding and MySQL and html stuff. Even I can arrange a simple database and a nice web site so that my clients can get useful information about my activity without bothering to email me or to call. They can login and check all they need online.

Why isn't it with OINP? Ok, you do not provide app status over phone. I agree with that. So let me check my status online. I don't want to wait till the end of 2016 when they are planning to make online application process. I want to have it now. I need it now. A lot of people need it. Badly. Desperately. And it's so simple. I would not bother you either by mail or phone. I will check this website on a daily basis and will continue my ordinary life.

Ok, we are talking about lives of people, about families. I run my small business in my country, I have three daughters. My wife and I we are almost 10 years in marriage. We love each other passionately. We are both with Masters degrees and good level of English. We have more than enough money to move to Canada. We are Catholics attending church every Sunday. What else shall we do to be good enough to come to Canada?

We are used to plan our future. I was told by OINP application guide that usually it takes 90 days to get nomination. I was told by EE, that it's max 6 months to get PR. Great! I sit down, open up calendar and start to calculate my timeline:

+ 3 months + 2 months (dec and jan when they don't work) = april 2016 - nomination
may 2016 - ITA

I would like to plan my future. My middle girl is going to school this year. We go to different extra sections and sports besides it. Shall I plan that I wait for my PR for 2-3-4 years? Shall I buy a new car? Shall I move to a better apartment? Shall I go to an expensive vacations? Shall I plan my business to grow in 2016-2017?

Or shall I pack my bags and wait? Shall I be prepared to sell my car? To close down my business? Shall I look for a good school in Canada for my kids? Shall I cancel my vacations to save more money for hard landing and adaptation period?

What shall I do? What to plan? Not to wait anything from OINP? But what for did I spend almost USD 6K for translations, IELTS, WES, DD and other stuff? This money is really hard to earn in my country.

Ok, if you do not have resources to answer my email in 24 hours, let me help you. I can do this for you. Free of charge. Volunteer. I will sit in your office and reply to every email, even if there are 1-2K of them everyday. The only problem - I can't enter Canada, because I don't have a WP or visa. But I am eager to help. Because I know now how many of other people, the same as I, desperately wait in their homes for any sign of update. I'm sure, you can find a lot of volunteers in Canada, who can help you with answering emails, OINP!

Do not explain politely about backlog and lack of resources. Solve the problem. And move forward. Close this question once and forever. Do not find causes why you can't answer my email. Please, be the country I dream of!

Backlog. We heard about it a lot. I accept that. I accept that they may still have applications of pre EE era as well. There is nothing wrong with that. So, please, tell us - we have 2K applications sent before 1st of june 2015. And we have 5K applications after 1st of june 2015. Please, show me information: we are currently issuing AORs to Dec 2015 applicants, then we move to Jan 2016 applicants. Next step we will proceed with nominations to Oct 2015 applicants, etc, etc, etc. Is it a secret? Why? Please, arrange some form of such notifications. Let it be via email, or once a month on your web site. So that I would feel that everything is OK.

I hear a lot about Canada and Canadians. On youtube videos. They are very polite. They are very friendly. There are a lot of services for newcomers, organizations, that help you write a CV, find a job, to embark on a volunteer work or courses of English. Different school boards, eager to help you with a school for your children. And then it comes to my application to OINP, when I can't get a simple email response to my enquiry, when my timeline doubles and counting. Is OINP not in Canada? Aren't Canadians working in OINP? I can't understand.

To sum up. I want to come to Canada and to contribute to the greatness of the country. I strongly believe that I have something to bring with me to Canada, not only to take it from Canada. I'm ready to work hard, to struggle first 2-3 years after landing. I want my children to be honor of this country. So, please, do not kill my faith in Canada! Please, be what I expect you to be!
+1, not for ranting, but rather for asking the right and courageous questions we are entitles to receive an answer to.

malican

May 24, 2016
I am in you position and the feelings are mutual. Got PT in Sept and submitted in Nov. AOR came in Feb, the request for clarification in Apr. In May was told that the file was forwarded to a Senior Officer for a decision. FULLSTOP. I like yourself did a plan for early 2017 to land... but... what next?!? I would like to no what is going on and not pause my goals etc.

Still hopeful... buttt.... is also I can say!

tyzia said:
Dear friends,

may 2016 - ITA

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
rohitbites said:
Guys - how do you get notified about the nomination? Via email or via myCIC account?
You will get an email, but the email does not say whether it is a nomination or something else. Once you log into your account you will find the message in your MyCIC account and also a new option at the top of the page to Accept or Decline nomination from the province.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
You will get an email, but the email does not say whether it is a nomination or something else. Once you log into your account you will find the message in your MyCIC account and also a new option at the top of the page to Accept or Decline nomination from the province.
Thanks Stanlee. Those who are waiting for a nomination for a long time now- raj, rafzy, canadawecome - have you all received an email informing you on which stage is it on? Whether it is in processing stage / decision stage etc?

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tyzia said:
Dear friends,

may 2016 - ITA

This has to be one of the most heartfelt letter I have come across. We have come so far, a little bit more. Just like Jack Ma quoted - 'today is cruel, tomorrow will be crueler, but day after tomorrow it will be beautiful.' :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tyzia said:
Dear friends,

When I called them like a month back, one operator was very friendly. He called my case officer and requested him to provide the details. The operator then got back to me and said "Your officer says that your file has already been processed - You should hear back from us soon". I was very happy only to feel like crap again - No nomination till date <<125 + days post AOR>>.

True. OINP nomination is NOT free of cost. 1500 CAD is a lot of money. SINP, for instance, have a good plan - they take in small group of applicants (say around 500 per batch), process them quickly (3 - 4 months for nomination) and then pick the next batch. SINP EE Stream applicants don't pay a penny. OINP has made a mistake by issuing so many PTs - Never kill more than you can eat. I'm not blaming OINP for taking payment - I am happy to pay as long as you process my application on time and if there is an exception, keep me posted.

An online system would be very nice - The applicant doesn't have to burn the money for international calling. Plus, the burden would be less on their part too. I would appreciate a notice/notification from OINP CLEARLY acknowledging the fact that they have this issue and inform us on how they are addressing this issue. When the applicants are kept posted, the tension would be less. Not answering the calls and not replying to e-mails only makes people more arrogant and restless.

Good point. Like I already mentioned elsewhere, today can be just another working day for them at the office but they must realize the fact that there are thousands and thousands of people waiting and moving back-and-forth on very important life decisions.

may 2016 - ITA

Utter disappointment is what it is. It has been 7 months since I submitted my application. Okay, they asked us not to count December and January. Fine. It is still 5 months post application submission and 4 months post AOR without considering December and January. Even some September and October applicants are waiting for nomination. Rafzy and CanadaWeCome have been sending e-mails requesting status and they either get back a copy-paste reply or they don't even get a reply sometimes. No good human being deserves to be treated like this - and remember the 1500 CAD that we all paid? Imagine the plight if this had been a free service.

I can safely say that quite a few people (including me) wouldn't know what to do if it weren't for this forum. I wouldn't have known a word about immigration. Here, people can check the status of other people, keep in touch with people who have a timeline similar to theirs.

Apparently, OINP is processing applications from applicants with soon-to-expire work permits on a priority basis. I accept that - they would be out of status if they WP expires but it shouldn't be done like this - not at the cost <<very huge cost>> of the processing times of other applicants. I don't mind CEC applicants getting processed quickly as long as the FSW queue moves forward too. Our queue is stagnant. No movement. Nominations have been almost absent since the past couple of months. It would be nice if they could say something that actually makes sense - something like "Okay guys, we have this issue. This is what we are doing to address it and we think that if we follow this plan, the backlog will reduce significantly by XX date."

+1 to you - Touching, meaningful and eye-opening letter. I have shared some of my thoughts too.

Wish all the applicants good luck and all the very best!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@tyzia. We truly are with you and feel like " beggars have no choice" by still being the pool since over a year.

December applicants are the first one to face expiry of DD. Now we have observed that they are not even bothered to deposit the DD and ask for a new one. They also send a receipt for payment along with AOR and ask for a new DD. Now we will also face expiry of IELTS and passport. Not only that They might come up with a new thing that application fees are revised to 1650 CAD and everyone will have to send new DD.

God knows what they are up to? But the fact is they are worst in management compared to any other country.

Lets hope everything will end up in good results. Hope they clear October and November applicants as soon as they can.

Garry213189

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tyzia said:
Dear friends,

may 2016 - ITA

In this respect Australian PR system is best... you will have all the information available regarding the issue of ITA

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

No. of ITAs for last few draws has gone nearly half. Due cause of that CRS cut-off is also above 480. Internal reason, I think is that instead of total 50 draws till December (what I came to know) I think will go in 2017 with some more draws. This will make all PNP through Express Entry get selected. Only thing is delay of about two- three months. But nomination is sure, unless something serious fault causes rejection.

Please correct me.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Fly2Can said:
Dear Friends,

No. of ITAs for last few draws has gone nearly half. Due cause of that CRS cut-off is also above 480. Internal reason, I think is that instead of total 50 draws till December (what I came to know) I think will go in 2017 with some more draws. This will make all PNP through Express Entry get selected. Only thing is delay of about two- three months. But nomination is sure, unless something serious fault causes rejection.

Please correct me.
That makes it 5 - 6 months post AOR. Whoa! Its terrible!

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
Garry213189,

I checked with Australian PR, it's not an option for me, unfortunately. My profession is not in their list. Moreover living in the other hemisphere is a bit complicated for me. No snow in winter. New Year is during hot summer. Prices for accommodation, cars, gas are higher. Don't know about healthcare, but it seems to me that Canadian one is better. Time difference with Europe is also quite big. Flight takes 24h to come to Sydney from Europe.