+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

DreamSRK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Stanlee said:
Not mandatory to send an email to OINP, but it would suggest to send them an email. Check this thread for more details http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-duplicate-eca-copy-required-from-wes-t385824.315.html
Thanks Stanlee... I will send an email to OINP.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Paltan said:
We have got the confirmation from OINP that our AOR has been sent to us on 21st March, 2016 and our file has also been generated. We havent got the mail so far so we have written a mail to them for the written acknowledgement.

Feeling hopeful and positive because of this news.. :)

Our timeline :
PT received : 12th of Oct, 2015
Application submitted : 23rd of Nov, 2015
Application received : 26th of Nov, 2015
AOR (got to know on the phone) : 21st of March, 2016
Good luck mate. Hope you get your nomination soon!

alepops

Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm a December applicant and have just received my AOR.
I was being really hopeful since in the last week Ontario seemed to move faster with the AOR process.

From what I see in this November thread, nominations haven't speeded up, have they?
Do you know how many October applicants have received nomination?

I was hoping the 90 day process would stick from AOR to nomination. Am I unrealistic?

Nice weekend to all and speedy nominations!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alepops said:
I'm a December applicant and have just received my AOR.
I was being really hopeful since in the last week Ontario seemed to move faster with the AOR process.

From what I see in this November thread, nominations haven't speeded up, have they?
Do you know how many October applicants have received nomination?

I was hoping the 90 day process would stick from AOR to nomination. Am I unrealistic?

Nice weekend to all and speedy nominations!
No, nomination times for November applicants is going from bad to worse. It's pathetic. As of today, its been 4 months since AOR. No nomination.

Also, though most of the October applicants have received nominations, a few a still pending. I'm not aware of their operating procedure - all can say is it is not first-come first-serve. Moreover, a lot depends on the discretion of the officer handling the case.

To answer your question, yes, per the current trend, 90 days from AOR to nomination is nothing more than wishful thinking.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, nomination times for November applicants is going from bad to worse. It's pathetic. As of today, its been 4 months since AOR. No nomination.

Also, though most of the October applicants have received nominations, a few a still pending. I'm not aware of their operating procedure - all can say is it is not first-come first-serve. Moreover, a lot depends on the discretion of the officer handling the case.

To answer your question, yes, per the current trend, 90 days from AOR to nomination is nothing more than wishful thinking.
Sadly so.. even know a Sept applicant waiting for nomination.. so wait, wait, wait..

manikmonday

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Does anyone have info if Dec or Jan applicants have been nominated (not one off cases) ? Also did Oct applicants get nominated within or around the 90 day mark ?

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manikmonday said:
did Oct applicants get nominated within or around the 90 day mark ?
some of them haven't been nominated yet! and its already more than 200 days :eek:
90 day mark doesn't work.

malican

May 24, 2016
Any idea why OINP is moving so terribly slow with Nov applicants? After liaising with an office who asked me for more docs etc I got an email in May stating my file was forwarded to a senior officer from a decision. I got an AOR in Feb...

These time frames are just too long!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
OMG!!

still no nominations!

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
malican said:
Any idea why OINP is moving so terribly slow with Nov applicants? After liaising with an office who asked me for more docs etc I got an email in May stating my file was forwarded to a senior officer from a decision. I got an AOR in Feb...

These time frames are just too long!
I think they are working on applications from folks already in Canada AND on a close-to-expiring work permit - these people need it far sooner than any of us.

But again. Shouldn't this have been a priority already? Yup.

I am actually tired of waiting. Post AOR, I haven't been asked for any docs and there hasn't been any communication whatsoever.

manikmonday

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
1. Will calling up the case officer upfront (if one can find their contact number) help ? Those of you who have had a chance to talk to their case officers, did that help ?

2. Is GCMS notes a better option once it crosses the 90 day mark to see where things stand ? That way one would at least see if there is any movement at all so far and in recent weeks.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
manikmonday said:
2. Is GCMS notes a better option once it crosses the 90 day mark to see where things stand ? That way one would at least see if there is any movement at all so far and in recent weeks.
GCMS notes aren't applicable to OINP or the provincial nomination process.