Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could the excel moderator please update my record :

rohitbites -- > FSW -- > additional documents requested on May 4th :D

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Redeemed said:
Other than the letter of Intent, we had submitted all the documents. :)

They wanted the latest copy of proof of funds, which I believe is key
You are lucky that they did not refuse your application. Usually, an application package without the letter of intent is deemed incomplete AFAIK.

Hopefully, you'll get your nomination soon!

Good luck and all the very best!

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Well done skvach - all updated table :)

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Nov applicants, is there anybody who didn't get any requests for additional documents after AOR, just me?No update after AOR on Mar 10. Don't know what it means. So worried and anxious and a little bit scared now :'(

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
happynightowl said:
Hi Nov applicants, is there anybody who didn't get any requests for additional documents after AOR, just me?No update after AOR on Mar 10. Don't know what it means. So worried and anxious and a little bit scared now :'(
Hi, I too did not get any additional document request post AOR. I received my AOR on 21st March and since then it has been complete silence. Fingers crossed and waiting for some news.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think there is anything to be worried about if you haven't been requested for additional docs. I basically means you have sent across all the necessary supporting documents and they are good enough to be processed. Since March if they haven't requested for additional docs, nor have called you for background verification, I am assuming you guys are good to go in their books when the decision phase arrives. I assume you guys have submitted the duplicate ECAs post AORs. :)

DreamSRK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
rohitbites said:
I don't think there is anything to be worried about if you haven't been requested for additional docs. I basically means you have sent across all the necessary supporting documents and they are good enough to be processed. Since March if they haven't requested for additional docs, nor have called you for background verification, I am assuming you guys are good to go in their books when the decision phase arrives. I assume you guys have submitted the duplicate ECAs post AORs. :)
Once we order duplicate ECA's... do we need to send the email from our end that I have ordered duplicate ECA.? is that email mandatory?

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happynightowl said:
Same with me , no update since AOR.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamSRK said:
Once we order duplicate ECA's... do we need to send the email from our end that I have ordered duplicate ECA.? is that email mandatory?
Nope that's not required. Once you place the order, you can track the order status on WES website . Once the order is processed, WES will send you a confirmation. So you can be assured that WES has done their due diligence.

DreamSRK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
rohitbites said:
Nope that's not required. Once you place the order, you can track the order status on WES website . Once the order is processed, WES will send you a confirmation. So you can be assured that WES has done their due diligence.
Okay... Thanks for the info...

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
DreamSRK said:
Not mandatory to send an email to OINP, but would suggest to send them an email. Check this thread for more details http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-duplicate-eca-copy-required-from-wes-t385824.315.html

KD87

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
COCHIN
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I too have not got any request for additional docs or phone calls from OINP post AOR.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
KD87 said:
I too have not got any request for additional docs or phone calls from OINP post AOR.
It is not necessary that all may get a call or request for additional documents before nomination. :)

Paltan

Mar 4, 2016
We have got the confirmation from OINP that our AOR has been sent to us on 21st March, 2016 and our file has also been generated. We havent got the mail so far so we have written a mail to them for the written acknowledgement.

Feeling hopeful and positive because of this news.. :)

Our timeline :
PT received : 12th of Oct, 2015
Application submitted : 23rd of Nov, 2015
Application received : 26th of Nov, 2015
AOR (got to know on the phone) : 21st of March, 2016