OINP Application sent in November 2015

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seriously so tired of this OINP. Atleast if they say exactly like 2 months or 3 months it is ok to wait. But with uncertainty it is highly frustrating which is making me to think about Australian PR rather than waiting on this.

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsub said:
seriously so tired of this OINP. Atleast if they say exactly like 2 months or 3 months it is ok to wait. But with uncertainty it is highly frustrating which is making me to think about Australian PR rather than waiting on this.
My intention is not to spread the frustration. Apologies for the confusion. But one thing what i wanted to understand is, is it definitely a worth wait?. If OINP purposefully wanted us to look for alternatives, I wanted to keep moving instead of wasting time. Some folks are with the canada pr processing even before the express entry. They will be knowing the pattern better and would like to get some opinion from them.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
sushsub said:
My intention is not to spread the frustration. Apologies for the confusion. But one thing what i wanted to understand is, is it definitely a worth wait?. If OINP purposefully wanted us to look for alternatives, I wanted to keep moving instead of wasting time. Some folks are with the canada pr processing even before the express entry. They will be knowing the pattern better and would like to get some opinion from them.
If it's a worthwhile wait is definitely subjective.
But keep in mind as well that not so long ago, provinces also took 1-3 years to nominate, QSW took at least 2 years, and PR took many years to process....
But of course, it's your prerogative if you choose to explore other alternatives instead.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
sushsub said:
There aren't too many alternatives available at the moment so you might need to hang on to this.

Additionally, if other provinces are opening then you can try there as well since it has no impact on processing of OINP.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
There aren't too many alternatives available at the moment so you might need to hang on to this.

Additionally, if other provinces are opening then you can try there as well since it has no impact on processing of OINP.
Sad truth. There aren't many alternatives. Also, the 1500 CAD that we paid them as "processing" fee comes to mind. I totally understand the OPs frustration and without a doubt, the feelings are mutual but there is nothing we can do about it. I have called them and I have e-mailed them and I am tired of their copy-paste and memorized replies. So, I have stopped calling/e-mailing them. Waste of my time. I'll just relax for a few days, let them send it whenever they want to.

I hate feeling so powerless though.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Sad truth. There aren't many alternatives. Also, the 1500 CAD that we paid them as "processing" fee comes to mind. I totally understand the OPs frustration and without a doubt, the feelings are mutual but there is nothing we can do about it. I have called them and I have e-mailed them and I am tired of their copy-paste and memorized replies. So, I have stopped calling/e-mailing them. Waste of my time. I'll just relax for a few days, let them send it whenever they want to.

I hate feeling so powerless though.
The alternatives aren't good enough. I do not mind waiting, but what gets me is the lack of communication from Ontario; they've completely stopped responding to status requests, and the process is not very transparent, is it? An indication as to how long it might take can help us a lot.

True, it is a paper based application, but that doesn't mean they cannot have a basic HTML webpage for applicants to search for their application's status. I would gladly help them develop such a webpage if they want it :) For free, too!

(And holding on to my funds has become a nightmare. I have never been a spendthrift, but I do like buying stuff. I wanted to buy that Note 5! :'( )

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
+1 for the 'holding onto to my funds'. I have enough funds to put one decent vacation to at least Singapore, and chill on Marina Bay Sands but waiting here. Sad! I swear the day I receive the nomination, I am off to SGP! :D

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rohitbites said:
+1 for the 'holding onto to my funds'. I have enough funds to put one decent vacation to at least Singapore, and chill on Marina Bay Sands but waiting here. Sad! I swear the day I receive the nomination, I am off to SGP! :D
Haha! I am all for a few days in Maldives and some snorkeling in Seychelles. But when!? Nomination isn't enough, is it? We have to hold on to these funds for ITA, and again, throughout the PR process. And for landing as well.. And I can't think of any vacation plans after landing - we'll be struggling to settle-down there! Irony. Cruel irony.

Redeemed

Feb 28, 2016
Hi All,

Received an email on 30th of May to provide additional documents like proof of funds, work experience, salary slip for a year, transfer of salary to the bank , income tax for two years and letter of intent.

Have submitted the same and await.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stream NameDocuments reached OINPStatus AoR / Nomination Date Additional Info
FSWTarun4012nd NovemberNominated29th Jan/10th FebPost AOR officer = (PL)
FSWVamsi 3rd NovemberNominated3rd Feb/24th FebPost AOR officer = (LS)
??anky2015 3rd NovemberAOR 28th JanAdditional docs (KR) - 22nd Feb
??canadadream1893rd NovemberNominated2nd Feb/9th AprAdditional docs (RL) - 27th Feb / Verification call - 16th Mar
??shikhas3rd NovemberAOR4th FebAdditional docs (ML) - 26th Feb
??Sudha 4th NovemberAOR 12th FebAdditional docs - 30th March
??aaref84 4th NovemberReturnedN/AReturned due to DD
??Adrian_UD 4th NovemberRejectedN/ARejected due to app being delivered beyond 90 days
FSWVik0084th NovemberNominated3rd Feb/13th MayAdditional docs (EC) - 30th March
??ryanrf 4th NovemberAOR 12th Feb Additional docs (PL) - 30th March
??Skhanna4th NovemberNominated
[td]12th Feb/13th May[/td][td]Additional docs (EC) - 30th March[/td]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]laam[/td][td]4th November[/td][td]Pending[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]No update from member[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]musicnlyrx[/td][td]5th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]12th Feb[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]mits0829[/td][td]5th November [/td][td]AOR [/td][td]24th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]rajkamalmohanram [/td][td]5th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]11th Feb[/td][td]Additional docs (PL) - 1st April[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Hards_100[/td][td]6th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]18th Feb[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Mehul Ladhwa [/td][td]6th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]18th Feb[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]ayesha2015[/td][td]6th November[/td][td]Returned[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Returned due to incomplete package[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]amirut88[/td][td]6th November[/td][td]AOR[/td][td]11th Feb[/td][td]Additional docs - 1st April[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]praveenkumarbr[/td][td]6th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]4th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Aroraa[/td][td]9th November[/td][td]Nominated[/td][td]18th Feb/8th Apr[/td][td]Additional docs - 1st March[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]varun2015[/td][td]9th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]25th Feb[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]Sachin Agarwal [/td][td]9th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]2nd March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]rakshamani91 [/td][td]9th November[/td][td]Returned[/td][td]15th March[/td][td]Returned 15th March - passport pages[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]CEC[/td][td]lemon[/td][td]9th November[/td][td]Pending[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]No update from member[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]mariyam nida[/td][td]9th November [/td][td]Pending[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]No update from member[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]sushsub[/td][td]9th November [/td][td]AOR[/td][td]25th Feb[/td][td]Officer: ML[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Gerrardrupesh[/td][td]10th November [/td][td]AOR[/td][td]4th March[/td][td]Additional Docs - 15th April[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]UReginahopeful[/td][td]10th November [/td][td]AOR[/td][td]11th March[/td][td]Additional Docs and verification call (PL) - 25th April[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]noramime[/td][td]10th November[/td][td]AOR[/td][td]11th March[/td][td]Officer: MP[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Rahul gb [/td][td]10th November[/td][td]Pending[/td][td]N/A[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]ASHRAF SOATHIIYA[/td][td]10th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]1st March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]farazh89[/td][td]12th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]9th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Stanlee[/td][td]12th November[/td][td]Nominated[/td][td]1st March/13th May[/td][td]No additional docs[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]cencentaotao [/td][td]12th November[/td][td]Returned[/td][td]14th March[/td][td]Returned 14th March - Passport pages[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]roy1947 [/td][td]12th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]5th March[/td][td]Additional docs (PL) - 30th March [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Camilo[/td][td]13th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]8th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Ashutosh [/td][td]14th November[/td][td]Pending[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]No update from member[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]jammin24[/td][td]14th November[/td][td]AOR[/td][td]22nd April[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]royce110[/td][td]15th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]16th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]Redeemed[/td][td]16th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]7th March[/td][td]Additional docs - 30th May[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]rohitbites [/td][td]16th November[/td][td]AOR[/td][td]7th March[/td][td]Additional docs - 4th May[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Mex [/td][td]17th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]10th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Jojcanada [/td][td]17th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]9th March[/td][td]Additional docs - 5th April[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]AirCanada21 [/td][td]18th November[/td][td]AoR [/td][td]6th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]happynightowl[/td][td]18th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]10th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]CEC[/td][td]shdhsjej[/td][td]18th November[/td][td]Nominated[/td][td]10th Dec/15th Apr[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]mohitbector[/td][td]18th November[/td][td]Returned[/td][td]22nd March[/td][td]Returned 22nd March - passport pages[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Shaheen83 [/td][td]19th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]17th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Knightkax [/td][td]19th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]9th March[/td][td]Additional docs - 6th May - Proof of work experience[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]BC4life [/td][td]19th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]11th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]alya2905[/td][td]19th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]11th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Dupsyola[/td][td]20th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]10th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]rene9009[/td][td]20th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]11th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]sammoe[/td][td]20th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]15th March[/td][td]phone call on April 29 [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Kaka198300 [/td][td]23rd November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]16th March[/td][td] Additional docs (PL) - 3rd May [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]saikris12[/td][td]23rd November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]21st March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]Skvach [/td][td]23rd November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]21st March[/td][td]Officer: II[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]manikmonday[/td][td]24th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]18th March[/td][td]AOR of LOE for New EE Apr 12th[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]vencentdsouza[/td][td]24th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]16th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]blackbeast[/td][td]24th November[/td][td]Returned[/td][td]28th March[/td][td]Returned 28th March - Missing signature [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Ravi[/td][td]24th November[/td][td]Pending[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]No update from member[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Sheela [/td][td]25th November[/td][td]Pending[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]No update from member[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]tyzia[/td][td]25th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]18th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]soyabean [/td][td]25th November[/td][td]Pending[/td][td]N/A[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]majorbeyotch[/td][td]25th November[/td][td]Returned[/td][td]22nd March[/td][td]Returned 22nd March - Passport pages[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]CPRaspirant[/td][td]25th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]18th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]KD87 [/td][td]25th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]22nd March[/td][td]Officer: ML[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Evoboy2016 [/td][td]26th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]24th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]NazSharp [/td][td]26th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]21st March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Paltan [/td][td]26th November[/td][td]AOR[/td][td]21st March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Aditya [/td][td]27th November[/td][td]Pending[/td][td]N/A[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]robin1912[/td][td]27th November[/td][td]AOR [/td][td]29th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]midas2015 [/td][td]30th November[/td][td]AOR[/td][td]5th April[/td][td]Officer: ML[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Abhi (Not on the forum)[/td][td]30th November[/td][td]AOR[/td][td]5th April[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]shashidhar_sm [/td][td]30th November[/td][td]AOR[/td][td] 6th April[/td][td]Officer: ML[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]rainbow00[/td][td]30th November[/td][td]AOR[/td][td]14th April[/td][td]Officer: NW[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]m.p.s.r[/td][td]30th November[/td][td]AOR[/td][td]8th April[/td][td][/td][/tr]

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Redeemed said:
Hi All,

Received an email on 30th of May to provide additional documents like proof of funds, work experience, salary slip for a year, transfer of salary to the bank , income tax for two years and letter of intent.

Have submitted the same and await.
WOW, that's a lot!
Didn't you include at least some documents listed above in your application package delivered in Nov? For example, proof of funds, work experience, letter of intent? They ask you to sent them again?

Redeemed

Feb 28, 2016
Other than the letter of Intent, we had submitted all the documents. :)

They wanted the latest copy of proof of funds, which I believe is key

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Redeemed said:
Other than the letter of Intent, we had submitted all the documents. :)

They wanted the latest copy of proof of funds, which I believe is key
So are you CEC or FSW?